Chapter 5: The First Day

I woke up to the boys being very loud while someone was leaning up to my bunk trying wake me. When I opened my eyes, it was dark making me think it was still night, however, the time on my phone told me otherwise. 6:10 am. Niall stood next to my bunk smiling at me.

"Why are you waking me up?" I questioned him confused.

"Sorry," he looked at me apologetically "but we are at our first stop. We are getting up and taking our stuff into the hotel."

I sit up gathering my stuff tiredly. Jumping off the top bunk I head into the bathroom to get dressed. By the time I was out, almost everyone had already started heading into the hotel with their stuff. Niall however was waiting out the front of the bus. After packing everything up, we heading out with one bodyguard watching over us.

Suddenly someone starts talking to me and I recognise the voice from Niall. "Did you want a hand?" he questioned after seeing I was struggling. He took one of my bags as he wasn't carrying much.

Just as I had sat down on the lounge in my own hotel room, there was a knock on the door. Mike was standing there.

"Get ready Ave, the boys have an interview and you are coming with us" he smiled at the end when seeing my unimpressed face. Then apologised and walked off to the others rooms.

I decided to have a quick shower thinking the boys would take a while. I jumped in did everything and got out looking for clothes to wear. I chose a pair of white shorts, a black singlet and a purple hoodie along with my purple vans. Getting dressed, putting a small amount of foundation and mascara on and slightly straightening my frizzy hair I was ready.

As I had thought earlier, the boys took longer than me. After waiting a little, the boys ran out of their rooms and jumped on me, hugging me. we then all piled into a small van being driven to the radio station where the boys would have their interview.

Niall sat next to me while I listened to my music. I felt someone pull slightly at my headphones, which turned out to be him taking one to listen as well. He smiled at me and started singing to the beat of 'Rather Me'.

"Louis this is your favourite song right now" laughed Niall.

This time all the boys joined in singing. I couldn't help but zone out a little during all this and took the time to look at how sexy Niall looked. He had on a red jumper with black jeans and converse. Lou had recently helped with his hair so it looked blonde again with only a little brown from his roots. His hair was also neatly messed up in the way that some boys do. He looked good and I was staring at him until we pulled up to the radio station.

During the hour that the boys were busy, I had been instructed where to be. There was a food area that I could go to anytime otherwise I was told by Mike to stay in the booth overlooking the boys. They really did act like how videos and everything showed them. It wasn't just an act they showed people.

Afterwards, we all went to Nandos (Niall's choice) to have some lunch. I got up to go to the bathroom for a second. When i came out, Niall was leaning against the wall separating the resturant and the toilets. He smiled, walked up to me and started talking.

"Hey, Avery, I was wondering if you would want to go out to dinner with me one night?" I was surprised he asked me that. "If you ddddon't want to though, that's ok" He added on sadly.

He was about to walk away upset but I stopped him, "Wait, you didn't let me speak, I was just shocked that you would want to, but yes i would Niall" I smiled at him. He took a step closer, picked me up slightly and gave me a big hug.

"Of course I would want to, you are amazing Avery" He smiled. We walked back to our table, the boys noticed our happiness and Zayn gave me a look saying I was going to tell him later. I just rolled my eyes looked at Niall across from me and started eating my food, while inside my inner fan girl was screaming and slowly dying. 

*******************************************

Well here I am again uploading and I'm sorry its heaps late. But that's probably how my updating will go. Hope you like this chappie :) I love you all ;) and awww Niall and Avery. If only that was me haha btw who can come up with a couple name for these two?

<3 xx Tayla