Chapter 2: The Flight and Arrival

Heyy guys! How are you? I'm sorry I uploaded late but I have been packing all day cause I am going on holiday for a week! YAYYY! :) So next week I won't be getting back until either Saturday arvo or Sunday so I will probably updated then. If i have internet where I am going then maybe I will update but I also have to write the third chapter up so yeah. Also school is starting again so I probably won't be able to keep up with the uploads cause I will be busy with school all day then with homework during the week and weekends. 

Anyway thanx for reading guys! Tell me what you think about this and please vote!!! <3 Love you all Tayla! :) xx

Also on the side, it should be there, is the song "The Fighter" by Gym Class Heroes! 

***********************************************************************************************************

After I got out of the car after my conversation with Michael, we all headed into the airport with my stuff. We checked the bags in and headed up to security. They all said that they were coming to the boarding gate with me because we wouldn’t see each other for a while. So now we are sitting eating dinner with half an hour until my flight leaves.

“QANTAS Flight 269 will be boarding shortly can all passengers now come to the departure gate.” The speakers rang out.

“Well we better go there and you should get changed out of your school uniform hunny.” My mum told me.

So while my family took my backpack and handbag to the departure gate, I went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. I finished getting ready and walked to my gate where they were just starting to board, so I said my goodbyes to my family and headed into the plane.

***********************

About 20 minutes later all of the passengers were onboard and now we are heading down the runway.

“Please make sure you are seated, your seatbelts are buckled up and your tray table are up.” One of the hostesses said through the speaker.

Soon we were up in the air and as soon as we were high enough I took out my headphones and I-pod. When I pressed play, automatically one of my favourite songs came on, ‘The Fighter’ by Gym Class Heroes. I started singing along to myself quietly.

Give em hell, turn their heads

Gonna live life 'til we're dead.

Give me scars, give me pain

Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me

There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter

Here comes the fighter

That's what they'll say to me, say to me, say to me,

This one's a fighter

Then I fell asleep.

**********************

I woke up to the sound of my music still playing. I opened my eyes and realized it was still dark so I checked the time. 6:40am Australian Time. Great another 9 hours to go. I decided to watch a movie so I flicked through them on the TV. I kept on scrolling until ’21 Jump Street’ came onto the screen. I think I will watch that.

**********************

About 5 hours later I was awake again, I watched ’21 Jump Street’ then One Directions tour movie, then I slept for a little bit. 4 hours until we land and 2 hours until breakfast. I put my headphones in again and ‘ Live while we’re young’ started playing.

Hey girl, I’m waiting on ya, I’m waiting on ya

Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up, the windows down

*********************

2 hours later and they were handing out breakfast. I had listen to my music for about 2 hours just relaxing.

Once everyone on the plane had finished their breakfast and the flight attendants had collected everything, we were 5 minutes away from landing. Everyone was told to ready themselves for landing.

We just landed and are now heading for the gate so I decided to text Michael to say that we have landed.

To Mike

‘Hey cuz, we just

landed. See you

in a little while.

Luv ya Ave.

From Mike

‘Hey chicky cool,

I will see you soon.

Love Mike.’

I pushed my phone back into my pocket, then grabbed my bags and headed out of the plane. I walked through the terminal, grabbing my suitcases and going through customs on my way through. I wasn’t stopped at customs for very long so I was happy. Then I walked out to where I would see my cousin for the first time in ages. I looked around to find him when…

“Avery!” I turned around and he immediately picked me up into a hug.

“Hey Cuz, how are you?” I asked.

“Great now that you’re here, we are going to have so much fun!” He exclaimed.

I can’t wait!”

“Let’s get you home then shall we.” He replied.

So we grabbed my stuff and headed to his car. Then we drove to his apartment. He ate some breakfast then decided to give me a tour around London as I was going to be living here for the next few months. I could tell this was going to be a great couple of months.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hope you all liked this chapter! :) xx

PLEASE VOTE!!!