Part One

He did it again...

The wind blows a heavy one that make the tall tanned guy, name Kai rubbed his eyes. It's not probably because of the wind, but maybe because on what he just saw.

He saw someone at the top of the abandoned house right on the roof itself.  Someone jumped off from it. Someone really jumped off from 90 feet high mansion. But after he dashed off to rescue, no one is actually there. Even a single shoe. The ground that might fall on is empty, but it filled with brown leaves and branches that scattered everywhere.

He knew the guy. It was definitely the dainty guy who they called 'Do Kyungsoo'

Do Kyungsoo? The small guy who have no friends. The small guy who never speak or smile? It was definitely him!

Kai think the dainty end his useless life by jumping from the roof...but,

There's no really trace of him that left there as a proof. He think his eyes got fuzzy after the accident he had last night, the accident where he had a ghastly fight with the group from the other school.

But..

It's still confusing...

The place is totally antique and abandoned. Kai just accidentally passed by the empty road to get his soccer ball that threw somewhere down the place. He doesn't want to go in the dead street in the first place, though.

"Kai!! Where's the ball?"

Ask Sehun who just came in with dry leaves on his shoulders and head, caused from trying to get inside the abandoned house through wrecked gate.

"Uhmm..I don't know!"

He replied.

"What d'you mean you don't know? You said it threw here?"

Sehun said, while looking around the messy garden.

"Well, we saw it threw here, right?"

"Actually I didn't, I'm the one who kick, you ass!"

"That's your fault! I know it's just here! Somewhere here..I saw it threw here myself!!"

Sehun shrugged and turn around to get out.

"Come on, just let it go! I can still buy a new one"

Said sehun..

"This place is so creepy."

He added.

Kai throw a last look at the roof of the house and still bothering him what's really the thing he saw, added the soccer ball that just disappeared.

"He's like Sehun's soccer ball! He disappeared."

He said

They ride on Kai's bicycle coming home. It's near autumn. He can feel the breeze that filling in his skin right now.

***

"School?"

He whisper

He's now standing on the middle of the hallway. Not sure what to do. The bell rang. He quickly look at his old white-strap wrecked watch and he grinned.

It's 5:00pm. End of classes. Then eventually, the place filled up with students with their backpacks. Everyone are leaving for home. He still on the middle. No one noticing him. He think he's invisible. Well he is, like from the very start. No one knows him. Does it's still bother him? He is well used by this, being nothing is not a big deal for him anymore.