Part Two

It's afternoon. He's standing at the edge of the roof, specifically in the abandoned house roof. He wonder why he changes his views easily. Seeing the the dead street from up there makes him more sad, back then he feels excitement but not anymore. At least he have something here that he doesn't have in his 2nd world.

Jumping off from it makes him feel nervous alone. He still have no guts looking at the ground, neither looking at his back, why? Because he might see kai and change his mind? He close his eyes and jumped off throught it, before everything will turn up. He need to settle things in his second life..having the fact that it will be so hard from now on.

He never realize what is the consequences for leaving the 2nd world for just a few days.

Kai woke up that afternoon. First thing come to his head was his hyung. The small bed are occupied by only him, but it supposed to be occupied by them. He cringed and feel a great pain in his chest. Why his hyung have to leave without saying goodbye?

He check at the time, it's four o'clock. He get dressed and quickly dashed off to the dead street using his bike. He forgot to get his jacket, and gone wearing only sleeves. He run the bike as fast as he can. Hoping he can still make it before he jump off.

But when he got there, he was welcomed by the emptiness, maybe lackness. The roof are empty, he kneeled. He just feels sudden weakness in his knee and body. His stomach crumbling and making it's sounds. His heart beating slowly thats makes no good signs. All he have to do was to wait for his return.

But when? Where? How long he will need to wait?

He went back at their house, the house are quiet, this silence are creepy and eardropping. He saw his mom talking with someone on the phone. He directly go up to his room and lock himself in the small bed.

Remembering every details he had last night with his hyung. He wish he washed off the curtain that time so he can able to see his hyung's body, smile and happiness.

He buried his face in his pillow but something fell from the bed. He frowned and look at the floor. He was so surprise seeing a very important thing right now.

"oh shit! It's hyung's"

The wristwatch, was left there. Under the pillow. Kyungsoo failed to bring it. This brings great nervous on kai's behalf.

"oh noh!! No way! NO WAY!!"

he cringed. Hes too worried. His hyung forget to bring his token.

How will he able distinguish the difference between the two worlds!

"oh god! Hyung, what have you've done!!"

He buried his face in his hands and started to cry.

He cry for anxiety that evening. He's too worried for his hyung. And he is too worried for himself, that he might not see his hyung anymore. Just because this little broken watch!

He lost his two important token.

"you said you're too scared coming in that place?"

asked sehun.

"hmm..not anymore!"

kai retorted, focusing in his video games.

"tell me what are you doing in that creepy place? Your mom said you'd been out for morning and coming home late, did you spend the whole day in that dead street?"

Kai just nodded, still focus on the game.

Good thing Sehun was still there. The winter has passed, and now it's summer. It's the first week of summer break. And they spend the hot afternoon playing video games at his room.