Is this it?

I'm so sorry for the wait. I was so busy with school and it's a lot of stress. I also just noticed that this story has reached 100 reads. Never ever in my entire life I thought that somebody would even read this story. I am so thankful to every single one of you who read this story and enjoyed it. Thank you so much! ❤

Gwen's POV:

The finale of the voice is here. I'm getting ready in my dressing room until I hear a knock on the door. It's Blake. I usher my hair and makeup team out of my trailer so we can talk for a bit. The show isn't up for like an hour. We have time.

"Hey Gwen" Blake says and smiles at me with those cute dimples of his. "Heya cowboy, what are you doing here?" "I'm just here because this might be the last time I work with you and I just wanted to thank you. I consider you my friend now and I'm really happy we met. I hope this won't be the last time we see each other." Blake says honestly. And this actually shook my heart. I just realized how much I'm going to miss this place. My new friends and the chance to teach someone something about music and starting a carreer that nobody taught me. "I really am going to miss this place and I'm going to miss you guys. This was so much fun and I'm so thankful for this experience and I'm thankful for meeting you and finding a new friend. I gotta admit I'm going to miss your stupid jokes the most!" Blake and I laugh "And I'm sure we are going to see each other again.." I smile at him and wish him luck at the finale. He smiles back and heads out to his own trailer.

Blake is such a nice human being. Everytime he is somewhere he makes everyone laugh. He is such a joyful person and it's intoxicating. I have smile headaches and my face hurts from laughing. I'm going to miss that guy.

My hair and makeup team come back and get me all ready for the finale. I head out of my trailer to say goodbyes to all my friends. First I see Pharrell. I run to him and hug him "Thank you, thank you, thank you P! This has been the best time of my life. And it's all because of you. I wouldn't be here without you. You are a friend everyone would be grateful to have."
"Gwen, you deserve to be here. You are a legend, a kind and friendly person. You deserve everything you have because you worked for it. I don't know a more down-to-earth human than you. I am glad to call you my friend boo" We hug and hug and hug. Not a lot of time is left so I need to run and find Adam real quick. "Hey, I gotta go find Adam real quick, so I'll see you out there, k?" I say. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead. Don't be late boo!!"

I go around looking for Adam. I see him on the stairs of his trailer. "Adam!!" I yell. "What the hell Gwen, you scared the shit out of me!" Adam exclaims. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" We both giggle. "So I came here to thank you. Thank you for e-mailing me before I started 'The Voice'. If it hadn't been for you than maybe I wouldn't have signed the contract. Maybe I'd change my mind. And by the way you were right. This was a life changing experience. It was amazing. Just thank you.." I say having tears in my eyes. It makes me emotional when I think about it. "You know Gwen, you were really perfect for this show, they would be dumb if they didn't bring you back for another season. Maybe not the next one but another one for sure. You need to be here, inspiring people with your amazing story. Because your story for sure inspired me.. So I am pretty sure I'll see you here another time another season. So don't you dare to be sad!" We hug and it's time for the show to begin. We meet the other coaches and wish each other luck because one of us is going to be the winner..

Blake's POV:

It's kinda sad to be honest. This magical group of now friends is over. At least for this season. The fun on the set is over and I need to go back to reality after this finale. I don't know if  I'm ready for that. I liked being in this bubble. Every season it is sad. But this is somehow different. He doesn't know why..

I have already said my goodbyes to Gwen and Pharrell. It is so weird that a country guy like him can have such good conversations with people from Hollywood. But they aren't what you expect when you say Hollywood celebrities. Thay are incredibly grateful to everything they have and they have gotten it through hard work. I mean listen to Gwen's lyrics, she is so talented. And Pharrell is one of the best producers out there. Those guys are absolutely amazing. I hope I'll see them back here. I know Pharrell is back on season 8, but Gwen isn't. I'm going to miss her..

So this is it, I won season 7!!! I feel blessed and I beat that loser Adam! "Congrats Blake, winning with my artist before you stole him. I get some of that win, you know?" Gwen teases me. "He was mine from the start and you know it, but thanks!" Gwen hugs me and for a second I wished it was a little bit longer.. No, I can't think like that. "Uhm, listen. I gotta go congratulate the man himself. So yeah, see you sometime." I run away before she can catch on to something. I saw the hurt flash in her eyes and I wish I didn't have to do that. Now she thinks she did something wrong. Damnit!!!

Gwen's POV:

What just happened?? Did I do something wrong? One second I'm congratulating him, the next he is gone. That was extremely weird.

I am back at the trailer packing my things up. Leaving is depressing. After the show I didn't see Blake anymore. I asked Adam and he said he went home. Wow, he didn't even say goodbye. I guess that friend thing was bullshit. I said goodbye to Adam and Pharrell and went home myself. Goodbye 'The Voice'.. You have been great.

Blake's POV:

I was scared of seeing the hurt in Gwen's eyes so I ran. I took my stuff and fled. Miranda wasn't there to pick me up at the airport like she said she would. Broken promises, is this how it's gonna be??

So this is it for season 7. It's just the beggining of all the good stuff. Not sure when will I update, but I'll try if you really like this story. Thank you for reading! - P ❤