Chapter 2

(Y/N pov.)
I gotta get out of this situation.Aha!
"Who are you?Have we met?"
I said with a confused look.He just said "Nevemind
with an reaction that i can't read.Then he just left.
"that's just strange"
she said me with a confused look on her face.I said "I don't know maybe he just mistaken me for other person"
I said while looking at her nervously.She was convince by my words and we continued  eating

*BELL RINGS*

When the bell rings again we quickly get our other books the rush to our classrom.My seat and lisa's seat are far from each other that's why i only talked to her when it's break time.

After school i go to lisa's seat and tell her "Goodbye,See you tomorrow!"I said with a smile on my face.Then she replied"Yeah...See you,be carefull"with a smile on her face.

When i arrive at our House my mom quickly hugged me then i hugged her back
"welcome back honey"
with a warm smile on her face.Then i replied"Aww mom your'e always like this you treat me like it's been a long time since we met"i said with a mix of confused and happy look on my face.she replied"It's Just you only have 2 months before you go to your dorm,Why do you have to go to dorm again?"She told me with a confused look.I took a deep breath before replying"Mom Our house is so far from our school"i gave her a smile.I go to my room ,Take a bath and wear my confortable Clothes.Then my mom called me.i was shocked it was a late night,she just  call my name at night when it's important.I rushed downstairs and i told her"Mom what is it?"with a confused look.she pointed somewhere then i look at the direction where she's pointing then i saw A boy it's JEON JUNGKOOK.Then my mom said "Meet Jeon Jungkook he's the son of my bestfriend remember my friend jeon ji hyun?"i nod then she added"Oh almost forgot your gonna live with him his mother and i rented a house for him and his friends and for you too."

(Jungkook pov.)
"

So your'e the girl mom  was talking about"
i said with an emotionless look.I said in my head
"This is gonna be fun"
Untie replied
"Yes she is!, wait aren't the two of you Go to the same school?"
she gave us a confused look.I replied"yes". "So you already know each other if not this is Y/N"Untie said and then leave me and Y/N

Sorry if it's short i couldn't think of anything..