Chapter 3

When mom left he started to talk
"So your'e gonna live with us?"
He added
"This is gonna be fun"
He said it with a wide grin on his face.
When My Mom return She told Jungkook to stay in our house because it already late it's almost  around 10:00pm.
He nodded.

When He enters the house Mom immidiantly told me that Jungkook is going to sleep with me in my room.

"Mom why do i get to sleep with him he  could just sleep in the sofa"I said with disagreement.

  Mom Replied "It's just for tonight Honey don't worry he's not a pervert.he's a type of that respects girls.Besides After all your'e gonna live with him too so get used to it"
Mom said with an convincing look on her face.
"Hmm...okay mom i can't resist you anyway and your'e still my Mom so i have to obey you"I replied.
Then she replied too
"Thank you Y/N".

She hugs me tightly.
I hugged her back.

I go upstair to show Jungkook my room.
I leave him there and when i come back he Was Just sleeping on the floor.

I kick his arm.

"Wake up,Hey Wake up"I said with a soft voice.

He look at me with a annoyed look.

"Why,What is it Can't You See I'm sleeping?"
he said with an annoyed face.

I replied. "Mom said that were gonna share"

"Share what"He said with a confused look.

"Were gonna share my Bed" I replied.

He smiled sweetly go to the shower then he asked me

"Do you have a big shirt?"

I replied "Yeah.." And i pass the shirt to him.

"Thanks"

After he finished bathing i go next.
When i got out of the bathroom he was sleeping like a kid. after i wear my Clothes.
I tried to touch his face but he caught my hand and asked me
"What are you doing?" he asked  with an cute smile on his face.
I replied "There's a bug on your face"

Then He pulled my hand i fell on the bed.He hugged me tightly and hold my hand like were Dating. When i Woke up i fell two pair of eye's looking at me. i look at him truing my best to not be notice he was looking at me and petting my head still holding my hand.

He got out of the bed and look at me for a sec then goes downstairs.(Mom isn't there bec she's at work.and my father died 6 years ago.So it's just me and him) I quickly got off the bed and do my morning routine.

(Downstairs)

(Jungkook's pov.)
She's so pretty when she sleeps she's making me crazy.i shook my head.
AM I FALLING FOR YOU?

To Be Continued...

Hello guys!!I know i  just started doing this story now but i already made 3 ep.
I hope you vote for me and enjoy reading this FF