Let 'Em End Bloody

//I forgot to put the text into another font!! I'm sorryy!!

"I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad,
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are
All the best people are crazy, all the best people are
"

Dean POV

My bonding time with my family ended pretty well. Me and Leo went back to bunker deciding to do something fun before we go to sleep.

"Hey Leo!!" I jumped on his back causing him to groan.

"What the hell do you want Winchester??" he asked glaring at me.

"Do you sing??"

"...Every human on Earth does, what are you talking about??"

"I mean, do you sing good??"

Leo made a confident chuckle putting his hands on his waist. "I say that I'm above average and I sing pretty well."

"Then how about we have a competition??"

-----

We brought the beers out, plugged the microphones in and began the karaoke.

It was midnight when they decided to end the game putting one last song in before they fall asleep.

(All out of love video)

Third Person POV

Dean was crying all over the place as a result hugging Leo tightly who was already snoring on the ground.

Dean stood up when he was done turning the TV and other stuff off his drunken thoughts occupying him as he did so. He sat down on the couch taking a last chug of his drink then closing his eyes being put in a deep slumber...

----

Dean woke up to the sound of someone in the bathroom. He got up to check what and who it was only to see Leo vomiting in the toilet bowl.

The Winchester leaned against the door arms crossed speaking up.

"Do you want me to run down the drug store and fetch you a pregnancy tester?? My last one kinda broke.."

Leo wiped his mouth falling silent for a moment. Next thing Dean knew was the demon was right in front of him looking like some horror character.

"I'm not pregnant, I just had a hangover from last night and if I was to be pregnant your face would be the first one to damage in effect of my mood swings."

Leo left Dean without another word making the man huff and whisper to himself.

"Geez, he'll never how to not take a good joke seriously.."

-----

Dean came downstairs seeing Leo starting to cook breakfast. Dean walked towards him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna go out to get fresh air. I'll be stopping by at a diner so you don't have to prepare a meal for me."

"...Who said I was making you one??"

Dean rolled his eyes playfully slapping his other half on the ass before heading outside.

He gripped his jacket tight looking down as he tried to find a good place to relax at.

He bought his food near the park and decided to take a stroll around.

He stared absentmindedly at the couples, families and other people who were happily walking pass by him.