Wrong Assumptions Could Cause Undesirable Death

ᵂᴴᴼ ᴷᴺᴱᵂ ᴬˢˢᵁᴹᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴱ ᵂᴿᴼᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳˢ ᶜᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᴾᵁᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴴᴵˢ ᵁᴺᴰᴱˢᴵᴿᴬᴮᴸᴱ...ᴰᴱᴬᵀᴴ...

-----

//Again with the damn fonts!!

"Oh so you're leaving again?! Great!! We talked about this Dean!! You can't just go whenever you want to only to see Miguel and I don't know, do your /business/ with him!!"

"I already told you that I owe him a lot so I have to do this." I explained taking my things with me.

"...For that guy, you'd rather stay away for a week than to spend three days with your kids.." I stopped walking towards the door going silent

"...Do what I ordered you to, call Cas to take Nina for the rest of the days--"

We both here the baby cry. I sighed heading to her room. I smiled picking her up in my arms giving her a kiss as I put her to sleep.

"Sorry sweety, Daddy has work to do..." I whisper before passing her to Leo.

I glanced at my watch clicking my tongue. "I'll be late if I don't leave now, take care of yourselves."

And with that I drove to the place where me and Miguel where supposed to meet.

-----

"A resort huh??"

"Lots of families spend their time at these kind of places, why not end their life here as well??"

I took a swig of my beer as I watch the people at the pool and around us. I smirked to myself and thought, it'll be a good place for me to take a vacation with the others.

"Ugh, shit.." my head started to ache, maybe because I already drank too much.

"You should probably rest at our room now, you had enough alcohol for one night." Miguel stated as I gave a soft chuckle.

He booked a single room for the two of us to stay in. It had a king sized bed so we'll have to sleep together. He obviously planned it out but I didn't really mind, he already knows what kind of relation I have with other guys and that I consider him as a close friend.

"I'll be on my way, I need to finish my talk with our group so they could get the work done." he kisses my cheek patting my shoulder before walking away.

I went to our room with luckily enough energy spared before I flopped down the bed groaning.

After a few minutes, I took a bath relaxing myself for half an hour then getting out wrapping myself in a towel.

As I dry my hair off, my eyes widened to see Miguel with only boxers on smiling innocently at me.

I cleared my throat sitting on the bedside looking away from him.

He moved closer towards me pulling me to lay myself down as he climbs on top of me waiting for a moment before he starts to grind on me causing me to bite my lip.

"You know, we could do this all day...anywhere you want, but in one condition. You never show yourself to your family again, never come back to them and.. live you life here with us."

I didn't answer him but instead I flipped us over whispering in his ear in a rough tone.

"I don't know what to answer right now..but I'll give it to you later after I pound hard into you..."

-----
I woke up to the sound of screaming from outside.  I decided to take a peek of it from the balcony.

They begun killing people, that's why. It seemed to be 3:00 a.m. as I gaze at the sky. I then felt an arm wrapped around my waist.