Facts of Suho (EXO)

Facts of Suho!(exo)

[FACTS] Some facts about Suho! These are not as updated as the others but I'll try to find more! Enjoy 

1) Suho started training under SM Entertainment at the age of 16.

2) Out of all of the EXO-K members, Suho has had the longest training period of 7 years.

3) Suho was formally introduced as a member of EXO on February 15, 2O12.

He is currently majoring in acting at Korea National University of Arts.

 He attended Korea National University of Art & ranked in the top50 of the 400students in the school at Seoul Gangnam.

 When Suho was at school, he was always ranked as one of the top five students.

 As a high school graduation gift, Suho was given an electric piano.

 Suho’s dad is a professor on Soonchunhyang University.

 Suho has a brother who went to Sogang University, another prominent school that’s actually ranked first in the nation. 

 Stage name: “SUHO” which means “Guardian”

 Birthday: May 22, 1991 [Year of the Sheep]

 Zodiac Sign: Gemini

 Blood type: AB.

 Shoe size: 25O – 26Omm (smallest among the members)

Favorite Number: 8

 Favorite Colors: Violet and Gold.

 Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean.

 Favorite Karaoke song: 4men’s Baby Baby

 Ideal girl: with long straight hair and literary interest, 20) cheerful and tomboyish

 Motto: “Know yourself”

 Superpower (Badge): Water

 Suho has a puppy named Star.

 "JUNMEN" is the nickname Suho likes best.

 Suho likes his eyes.

 Suho likes Funk Rock music.

 He likes acting and golf.

 Suho likes Americano coffee.

 Suho’s first kiss was with his pet iguana.

 In terms of acting, Suho would like to take on the role of a guy who has the bad boy charm.

 When asked which physical feature Suho is the most self-confident about, he answered "ALL" 

 Suho ranked himself 6TH, look-wise, in EXO K.

 A fan asked in a fansigning event: “Who is the big shot of EXO-K?” He crossed out all the other members’ names and checked off his own.

 In a fansigning event, a fan asked: "If EXO-K were to compete in MBC’s Idol Athletics Championship, you’d place 1st in this category!" Suho's answer was: "CLAPPING"