Chapter 7 -Hang out

Chapter 7 -Hang out

Harry's POV

She's so beautiful.

Today we are going to have some Movie Day!

We go to a grocery store to buy some snacks.

Christine was pushing the cart while im picking the foods.

"I want that!"

"No.  "

"Please Haz that's my favorite"

"No "

"Cmon Haz."

"No"

She leave the cart and get a basket.

"You dont want to buy that.Okay but I would buy that.Anyways I brought my money" she says while smirking.

I laugh at her. And she puts the basket below the cart.

She brought her own food.

Oh men.

After we payed the foods . Christine made her self to go to the car.

"Tin im so sorry"

She Didn't answer. 

Harry you idiot!

"Hey Christine please talk, I cant stand when you are not talkin at me."I said while begging at her. Please Tin im so sorry.

"Fine."She says while opening the door of the car.

"Lets go." she said.

We drove off.

#@$

5 minutes Later!

We are here at our house. We can hear the voice of Niall and Louis. Giggle escape the mouth of Christine. Her giggle was so adorable.

"Okay. So I was wondering that maybe ummm..... lets just say that ummm... -" I was cut by Christine.

"Haz,This coming friday. School ground after school be there" She said.

I have my mental dance.

"Lets go " I said.

I carry the foods that I brought I while back,while Christine carried hers.

"Boo!" Louis says. He was trying to scare me. Nice try my friend.

"CHRISTINE!!!! HEY GUYS CHRISTINE IS HERE!!" Louis yelled while hugging Christine.

"Nice to see you too Lou" Christine told Louis while pinching Louis cheeks.

"Step!!! "Niall Yells while running towards Christine. They are Having there own little world with my two mates while the other was with me.

"Harry did you all bought that?" Liam ask while checking the contents of the basket.

"Who owns this?" Zayn ask while pointing the Cookies and Cream Oreo

"That's to Christine. Dont get that that's her favorite. And Liam. Yes I bought all of that except for That" I point the plastic of Christine.

"So Christine is staying with us today?" Liam ask. While opening the bag of Lays.

"Yeah. But tommorow she needs to get her things to their house" I told him while getting the ice cream and put it on the freezer.

" Oh yeah. I can go to their house to get her things" Zayn says.

"Anyways I need to go to meet Mica,She will stay with us today also"  Zayn says.