Sukor - start of a fresh up

Again sorry for the delay...

Recap; Chakor took Suraj as her bf to the party. Instead of a happy end it all went worse. Suraj left the wedding before anything could happen n Chakor was thrown out her parents decided to stop giving her money.

It's been 2 months since the wedding of Riya n Laaksh took place. Chakor was now living in Mumbai but not with her parents they throw her out n stopped giving her money. Chakor was now on her own. She had many problems to adjust sometime her mother sends her a check abt a small amount. Chakor is now living in a small apartment 1-room with kitchen the bathroom is not in her apartment she has to share it with the other tenants. It was all new for her n she is still not happy. Being well educated it's hard for her to find a job her father is a tycoon. People reject her as soon as they got to know who she is.

Chakor was at a grocery store. She bought some food - mmhh chocolate but I can't waste oh my gosh did I said waste...☹ that's it I fall in my own eyes -. Chakor took the food she bought n went her way - I wish I had a car she has to walk more abt 1 km she saves money by walking instead of driving with the bus. First she had problems finding the way home but now she knows it better. She even found safe short cuts. plus it's kinda sport for her as she isn't a member of any gym or clubs anymore.

Chakor made her way home. Some1 pushed her n she fall. Chakor; Ouch! She looked up to see who pushed her. Chakor; Priya... Priya; omg Chakor look at u. U changed alot with a deprecating smile. Chakor didn't react. She took her shoppers n moved further. Priya stopped her. Chakor just for ur Information I'm now Mrs. Chakor; congrats who is the unlu... ops I mean lucky man? Priya; guess who... it's Ajay. Chakor made a face. Priya; no Chakor don't cry I'm sure u will find some1 like u poor. Chakor smiled n said yeah Priya I'm poor but my father is rich. He us richer than u n ur husband. N if i want i can go back trust me in the only child but I will prove I'm better. N Btw since when r u rich u were never rich. Priya moved away from there.

Chakor - so Ajay married Priya gud gud -. She got a call from her employer she should be at work tonight. Chakor rushed home n got ready for her work. She worked in a club as a bartender that's what she did in past she drunk alot n knows almost all cocktails n drinks.

Chakor arrived at the club this club does more than serving drinks. But Chakor doesn't do anything else than serving n mixing the drinks. Her boss is in his mid 30 he likes Chakor alot n want her but he doesn't know yet how to get her. His name is Vicky Dego.

Vicky; Oh Chakor what should I do with u again u r late I have to cut it from ur salary. Chakor; uff Vicky don't be that rude... 😉. Vicky; go they r waiting for u. Chakor; confused who? Vicky; go n check. - tonight I will make u mine -. Chakor went into the club which was full then she saw who was waiting her regular customers. Chakor; hey Tony. How r u?. Tony; oh my Chakor a drink not from u is not as gud as from u. It drink gave me a high. Chakor; oh Tony here u have a drink enjoy.

Suraj was in this club too for a job. He didn't saw Chakor. - The club is full where is She? -. Suraj was hired by a divorced woman who wants to forget her husband n start new. Suhana is her name.

Chakor was giving the drinks to the others a customer asked her to serve on their table. Chakor refused. The man went to Vicky n said him he wants Chakor to serve otherwise they will leave n never come back. Vicky; Chakor u have to serve them. Chakor; Vicky u know I don't do that. Vicky; u have to otherwise he will leave n takes his boozing companions with him who will cover the lost. Chakor; ok fine but just this once. Not again. Vicky; yeah com'on.

Chakor took the tray with the drinks n served them. They were eyeing her from head to toe. Chakor felt uncomfortable n left but the guys asked again for her. One of them pulled her on his lap n kissed her neck Chakor stood up n slapped that man. Chakor; how dare u?. The man n his friends stood up. U hit me. They were rounding her n tried to touch her. Vicky went in Hey! stopp this. She is a beekeeper not a waitress like the other woman here. They pushed Vicky n said stay out of it. Chakor; Vicky!. U basterd don't u dare to touch me again.

Suhana didn't show up n Suraj was abt to leave He saw the guys surrounding some1. - what who is this... I can't see -. Chakor; help don't touch me. Suraj - this voice Chakor? -.
Suraj comes near to save Chakor. Suraj; hey what the hell r u doing. leave her. Chakor; u... The man; what do u want? do u want to fight with us. We 5 against u. Suraj; sure y not. #remember Suraj worked once for goons#. He fight with them n wins. Suraj; don't u dare to talk to any women like this again. N don't u dare to touch them without their permission. They left n Suraj made them pay for the demolition. Chakor runs to him hugged him. Suraj was confused n left from there.

Chakor took her jacket n left the club to follow Suraj. Vicky yried to stopp her but she vanished from there.  Chakor was looking around - where has he gone? left or right? -. Suraj stopped he looked back n saw a silhouette. Chakor saw him n runs to him. Suraj; u followed me?. Chakor nodded. Suraj; y?. Chakor starts crying she hugged him again.

Suraj was confused how to react. He had a rule with his room mate no girls but she is not customer she is just a helpless girl who has nothing.
Suraj hold her n caresses her.

Suraj took her to his apartment. Suraj; y u follow me. Chakor sniffed I'm so sorry. Suraj; what. Chakor; I was bad rude n selfish n still u helped me n beat the guys who treat me bad. Suraj; so u learned how to respect others. Chakor; yeah. My parents stopped giving me money n I stopped taking it from them. I tried to look for a gud job but after knowing my name the people refused to give me a job. Knowing who know my father is stopped them. Suraj; ok. N now?. Chakor; I don't know I don't want to work there anymore. Suraj; so what? Do want to sell urself?. Chakor; no... Suraj I don't know what to do I have fallen very low. Suraj; then move. Chakor; what. Suraj; I lived in another city before. N I left it before it got worse. Chakor; ok if I leave what then? People will know me n my name. Suraj; hide it!. Chakor; I can't. Suraj; try to stand on ur own feets. Chakor; I will try. Would u mind if if i stay here don't worry I will be gone by the morning. Suraj; looked at her what do u want? Chakor; I feel alone I just want to feel save for a night. Suraj could see the fear in her agreed. She just stayed the night n left as promised in the morning.

Chakor secretly took his private Mobil number just in case she wants to talk with him. Suraj woke up he was sleeping on the ground n find a note.

I'm sorry n thank u.
Chakor 😊

....