Need Your Attention!Read it Guys

Don't follow this account guys

Idk if you are Sweta or Shivanya

I don't really care who you are, where you came from or what are you doing.
But to be honest I'm laughing at your reason for which you made account and you assumed that is a good purpose which may be or may not be and God knows the answer to my guess.
As much as I assume you guys are above 20+ in age,behaving like this on a writing site Wattpad like this is nothing but show how immature you are.

Please don't make an account on Wattpad like that and disturb your and others precious time and peace of mind on Wattpad

Just go and get yourself a life and focus to change yourself rather than thinking of taking revenge.

I didn't say all this to insult you but advising you.

------------------------------------------------------

A serious note to all of my readers. This post written below is actual story of my life and it has actually happened .

Before coming To IB fandom, I was in Pokémon Fandom.
Around the time of mid November 2016,I came across some people in the Pokemon Fandom. We became friends and did like late night chats and normal friend stuffs but
One day I came across a post where one was trying to commit suicide but we convinced her not to. After few days another boy started this suicide drama and same thing continued for more months.
There is this girl who won't let M
Me study n she stays up at night (lives in USA) and disturbs me. If you are going to ask about her then let me tell you that I can write a book on her doings.

Well for them, I was dealing with problems like anxiety, depression, opening up too kuch, feeling low and all negative things and for which I've to suffer for months but I'm doing well than before.
I had distanced away myself from social media which is rare for him (except I am offline during exams). Watty friends who are my followers/friend on my social media handle know how much of an social media addict I'm.
I stopped doing everything.
One point I feel like killing myself but I wont ever do it as I've promised my mother and doing it will be equal to defy and insult her teachings which I can't do.
Suicidal thoughts! Stay away from this.
If anyone is posting things like killing themselves please stay away from them and tell others too.
If you guys think this one is just a story then I better tell you to read the poems written in my poetry book Ego Solus.
Half of the poems are based on my own feelings that I've been feeling at that time.

I don't want anyone of you to suffer all the things that I've gone through. Please stay safe and happy.

Guys I'm going to share one thing with you all which my mother had taught me since childhood.

"Love Yourself. If you can't love yourself, you can't love anyone in your life. Be yourselves favourite not others.

This thought instilled in my mind by my mother has helped me a lot in that time.

I want you all to stay away from the people who are posting it. I'm friends with them but ive maintaining a safe distance with them.

It's up to you for believing in me I'm not going to force you all to believe me. Its completely your choice.