Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Remake of Pyaar Ka Dard Hai(My SoorYa FF)😂
If you guys want you can read it on Indian Forums and yup I've posted it on Wattpad too.
The story track was seriously messed up when I started writing it back almost 3 years ago.
I've to rearranged the plot and characters before that and I'll post the character sketch within a week.
Sorry for not updating Heartstrings.
I was busy.😂😂😂(Lurking all through Instagram for ShivIka pics and spoilers or stalking Gul Khan😂😂😂😂)
I've not decided yet which scene should I put in first chapter.
After I finalize the scene I'll post it.
Triple update this week.
Weekends Double Update.
Five Updates This Week Pinky Promise.🙏🙏🙏
Hope I didn't get too much lazy.

Book 2 in Qismat Connection series

Plot
Shivaay and Anika have tied knot with each other in childhood but they have grown up in their respective households as they cannot stay together as their marriage cannot be legalised. But in the years of separation they have formed a quintessensial connection which cannot be expressed in words.
Shivaay had sent his men to bring Anika as they can get married legally.  But like usual,
Anika's father Amit had demanded Shivaay's standing on his own feet.
Time passed away, Shivaay is now one of the youngest successful and iconic business tycoon of country. This time he again senr his men to Anika's house to bring her to Mumbai.
On their way back to Mumbai, Anika got separated from Shivaay's men in the forest. Now her struggle begins from here.
She has to find her way to reach Mumbai and unite with her husband.
Will she able to find her way back to him?
Will Shivaay get his Anika back?
Will they ever reunite again?