Starting a new life

I cant believe this is happening. I still wish this was just a dream; a nightmare I should  say. I want to believe I'm still in Puerto Rico, in my home ,in my bed. But  that's the thing. This is not a nightmare. Its just reality. I'm away from home!!!

I just arrived at the airport from Puerto Rico. Mom  and Dad thought it was time for a "change". They have been thinking that way since dad got the interview for his new job. I just have a couple of  questions. Questions  so simple ,yet no one cares to answer. What was wrong with the last job? Was it too little or too much? I don't get the change...Or is it just that I dont want to accept it. I still think this is stupid.

Its a dumb desicion having ourselves moved from the place we had our lives in. I grew in Puerto Rico. I held my memories there.  Good or bad, they were mine to keep!!
And now they've taken them away from me. Now im here in Los Angeles ; starting a new life. Leaving all my friends and family behind. Getting a fresh start.

Emily, my big sister  doesn't care at all. Ever since she and Kyle broke up she doesn't care of what happens. She acts like a zombie now. She just does what she's told.(Literally). Sometimes I think that if I had the chance to ask her to flush herself in the toilet, she'd do it. Its kinda weird if she talks; but when she does, she uses wise words, words that change the simplicity of things and make me see things from different points of views. At least that's  what I think..She has changed a lot since the break up, but she is still the brave ,strong sister I admire most. I wonder if I could be as strong as she is..But i guess its just nonsense. I'm weak. I try to be strong , i really do but sometimes I feel trapped... She's 18 and I'm 16. She has had like a thousand boyfriends by now. I don't even know what it means. I mean, I've never lived the trauma of heartbreaks ,or valentines day , I've never been out on a date with anyone. She on the other hand has more times than I can count. I've always seen her as the preety one. We are preety alike if you ask me..at least our fashion preferences are mostly the same. Aside that well, I think she's my role model. .She's my big sister after all. I have to admit we are both broken on the inside.We both have our loss. She doesn't care , or atleast she hides it well. I on the other hand, let it show. I admit that  my world is changing. But it doesn't mean I'm open to accept it. I wonder how life will be here in L.A.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
HI! I can see you read the first chapter  of my book . Tell me, did you like it or not? (Leave it on the comments) I'm still working on  ideas. Excuse me if I misspelled a couple of words; english isn't my first language...I'll let you know when I post updates to the story.

Bye for now, -Anii