The boy next door

I went home after I met Blake. HE WAS SOOO CUTE :3 . I guess the thought of stocking   my new neighbor isn't too.... normal. But hey, I can't blame myself because he is HOT.
I mean just look at him! He has freckles all over his face, his eyes look lile they've been dragged from a painting. The guy is art himself. His parents sure did a Great job. God bless them both.( I was in a video chat with Stacy, my best friend from Puerto Rico.She used to call me ginger)

Well are you going to talk to him again or not?

-Well he is my neighbor after all so, i guess maybe, why?

Oh c'mon Ginger  you know you can do more than just stock him..Get to know  him a bit..socially

-Well miss know-it-all I'll try but ..what if I ruin my chances?

-Well you won't know untill you try.

True...I miss you :'(

-I miss you too Ginger girl.

How's school doing?

-Well nothing changed except you leaving. Mrs.Rodríguez is still the same  crazy teacher , Tyler  is still the school bully and well you know how Bianca is still miss perfect.

HAHAHAHA, yeaah I guess...I haven't asked mom when exactly am I suppose to go to school here.In fact, I don't even know what school am I part of.

-Oh well you should find out!. I gotta get going. I have a homework for tomorrow.See you soon Amberlee!!!

Byee Stacy

(End of call)

Oh well... Its 9:50 pm. Mom said they'd be home by night .. I guess they were talking about 12:00 am. I wonder where Snowflake may be..

SNOWFLAKEEEEE!!! HERE KITTY!!

(Runs upstairs)

There you are my little furball. 
All this time you've been hiding in my bed  huh?

Well you can stay there as long as you don't  make a mess. What do you say? Some tv couldn't hurt...

(Watching  Once Upon A Time.....One hour later)

-Heyy!!!(throws pebble through the window)
Amberlee are you there?

Well  who could that be? Its late ...11:35 pm to be exact..

(Goes to see through the window)

-Hi..I hope I wasn't bothering you...

Oh..no not at all..is there something wrong Blake?

-Umm..well no..but I wanted to see if you have something planned for saturday night.

I don't think so, why?

-Well  I was thinking maybe I could show you around...We should go to The Happy Burger..they serve the best in town.

Well yeah I guess I could go ...

-Perfect! I'll pick you  up tomorrow at 7:30 pm

Okay!!Goodnight

-Goodnight beautiful...

Well that was random... Wait..OMG Blake just invited me on a date.. ¡A DATE! OMG OMG OMG  what am I gonna wear?  I gotta call Stacy!  But she's busy.. Maybe its better if I wait till tomorrow. 
(Yawns)
  I'mma get some sleep......

*(End of chapter)