Chapter 6 - New start

(Areum POV)

I finally reached BigHit Ent building.
As I went inside, I saw the receptionist greeting me with a wide smile.

"Welcome to Big Hit. How can I help you?" She asked me.

"Well, I'm here after I got accepted to be one of the trainee here." I said to her and she nodded.

"Wait a minute.." She called someone to inform them about my arrival.

Few minutes after,

"Hello there, Are you the new trainee Choi Areum?" A guy came to us and greeted me happily.

I nodded my head and bowed to him after introducing myself.

"Very well-mannered girl. Hitman Bang had been waiting for your arrival. Follow me." He said and exchange look with Hankyung oppa who were there with me the whole time. Seems like the guy didn't think of anything as he saw him.

Ttok... Ttok.. Ttok..

He knocked the door three times.

"Come in!" We heard someone said from inside of the room.

We went in and there I saw the popular producer Hitman Bang infront of me

We went in and there I saw the popular producer Hitman Bang infront of me. It feels so surreal since I never thought would be here, in this room with him. At that moment I thought my dream is coming true. Just few more steps left, I need to stay focus.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Areum imnida. Mannaso pangapseumnida. Please take care of me well." I bowed and greeted myself to him.

"Hello Areum. I'm Bang PD-nim. Its a pleasure to finally see you and thank you for choosing Big Hit out of all the other companies out there." He greeted me
friendly.
Unlike other companies owner, he seems like very chill and have father figure like feeling coming from him.

He doesn't look disturbed with Hankyung oppa coming into the room with me.

"Sit sit. The two of you." He insisted.
Both of us sat down along with him at the sofas in his room.