Chapter One - Date with Destiny

While listening to Destiny Redwood drag on about his ex, I imagine feeding him to Hippo my cat. Destiny, seeing that he was failing at wooing me, pulled out the big guns. He leaned in staring unblinkingly into my eyes, and whispers slowly "So honey muffins, what is your current career?" 

"I own Fill Your Belly Bakery," I say while looking for an excuse to leave. 

"I can tell," he says chuckling awkwardly. 

"Are you calling me fat you barf face!!!" I yell.

"Get a gym card!!"he yells back.  That's it. I'm done, I throw my apple juice in his face. I stand up to leave, when Destiny seizes my arm and yanks. Before I know it he's on the floor, screaming his ex's name. Standing before me, is a tan muscular man. With shining amethyst eyes, and a flashy credit card. 

"Are you hurt?" I stare at him for longer then is socially acceptable.

"No." I answer.

"I'm Brian Bluebeard," he says stroking his beard so black it is almost blue.

"I'm Francesca but my friends call me Fran. Meaning you can call me Francesca." I smile at him.  

"That is the most beautiful name ," he says seriously.

"I know," I answer somberly.

"So who was he?" Asked Brian.

"Destiny," I groan. He flips his beard saying:

"I seemed to have lost my number can I have yours," he smirks while winking with both eyes at different times. He takes out a crayon and a piece of purple construction paper. 

"666-666-6660" 

"Neat" he giggles.

"You can visit me at my bakery tomorrow, I will cook up Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon," I say with with a wink. He finally wrote down my number, then he took the piece of paper and blew his perfectly structured nose in it.