-Chapter 3-

-Its yours-

°TEE'S POV°

I keep following Tae car .I'm not using my lexus today. But I used my Honda to followed him. So he won'g recognize me. He stop his car at a fancy restaurant. Its is a 4 star floating restaurant.

Someone is waiting for him there. And its that girl again. What a stupid bitch. Both of them is talking and laughing happily. I have to do something. I walked confidently into the restaurant making my present noticeable.

"Tae?? what are you doing here?" My existence there shocked both of them.

"Auu Tee..I'm here....for...for a meeting before going to Bali." He said then smiled at me."Know her right my secretary.Soda this is Tee. And Tee this is Soda." Tae intoduce us. Owh..So her name is Soda. She lifted his hand want to do a hand shake with me. I just ignore her and sit close ly beside Tae.

"Don't you know that I miss you so much." I said then hug him infront of that Soda coke girl.

"I miss you too baby." He said then ruffled my hair. I feel disgusting doing something like this now. But I need to get him to win this game.

" What are you eating sweetheart. Is it good?" I know that the food that Tae is eating right now is ordered by that Soda. So I take a close look and see a mussels in his food and I remember that Tae hate mussels. How can that Soda don't know about this. I smirked a bit and continued my acting.

"Sweetheart..There a mussels in your risotto."

"What really?" I can see Tae rolled his eyes then glance at Soda.

"Well..let me order something else for you okay." I said then call a waiter. And order Tae favourite food (its a spagetthi).

"Thank you baby." Tae said then placed his hand on my cheeks. I check on Soda reaction. She look really annoyed right now. But poor you. You can't do nothing right now.

---------

"Ermm..Tae..I didn't bring my car today. Can you give me a ride home. Or you have to send this Miss Soda home." I look right at Soda face. And I make sure I roll my eyes while looking at her.

"No..no..Soda will leave with a taxi. I'll send you home." Tae look at me and smiled. He pinched my cheeks and playing with my finger. Soda look shock with what Tae just said.

But I tell you, I saw Tae hold Soda hand when he said then.Even tho its short but maybe its enough to calmed down that girl. But what I want to see is she getting mad..going crazy. Not being calm like this.

"And Tae. Please don't go to Bali naa..I'll ask my dad to change to another person.You know he will make it happen if I want to.I want to be with you tonight ". Soda look like she almost explode this time. Tae just nodded his head with a smile.

"Then lets go." I pulled Tae hand leaving that Soda girl there alone. I can see Tae secretly glance at her. Serve your right both of you. This is what you got because playing with my heart.

I text my driver ask him to pick my car that I leave there. In Tae car I just lean my head on his shoulder while he is  driving.I saw Tae phone at the backseat. I slowly reach his phone without his knowing it I dialed the contact that under Soda name. When she pick up I start my game.

"Tae..Can I do that." I ask

"Do what baby?" I point at his member in the pant and then bite my lower lips. Tae understand what I mean." Go ahead baby .Its all yours".

While he is driving I unzipped his pant and take out his member .I slowly lick it. And make Tae moans. I know that Soda can hear it. I start lick it suck it.

At the same time making sure that coke I mean Soda hear everything. After Tae come out in my mouth I swallow everything. And I swear he look shock a lot.

"You swallow it baby?" He ask while furrowed his brows.

"Yeahh..why not. It yours" I said then kiss his cheek.

I check on the phone and its already hangup. Take that. How you will feel now  hah. I somehow feeling fun doing all this. Seeing this two anxious face make me kinna happy ..I guess??.

◆•◆Is this look bad enough?? Nope he still look cute😂