-Chapter 19-

-Just You..and Only You-

°TEE'S POV°

I open my eyes and smiled alone when I see Tae is still sleeping and I'm in his arm. I guess I fall asleep hearing his singing last night. It just too fasinating.. His voice still lingered in my head.

"Thank you naa Tae..." I leaned and kiss his cheek. I loosened his embrace and walked into the bathroom slowly. After taking a bath and wear my shirt and short. I walked down to the kitchen.

"Morning ..maa.." i greet my mom that is drinking her tea.

"Morning..sweet pie..How are you feeling today?.." She ask me then ruffled my hair.

"I'm feeling super good today.."

"Well..I should know that because I heard someone is singing last night." She chuckled a bit and continue to drink her tea.

"You heard Tae singing last night?" I furrowed my brow. I thought that everyone is already sleep that time. She nodded his head and that make me smile.

"And Tee...about Yongbin and that Soda girl.. Your dad send them away."

"Wh...what do you mean by sending them a..away..." I ask ..I'm a bit worried because I know that my dad is capable in doing anything.

"Your dad send Yongbin to London. And make sure he will never get back here. He don't want to do anything bad to Yongbin because you know..Yongbin is like a family. And for that Soda.. I don't know where your dad send her."

I hope dad send her to hell.

I take the bread on the table and put it in my mouth.

"Baby..why you don't wak........Oh..Morning mom." Tae suddenly come down .

"Morning Tae .Come..lets eat.." Tae walked and sit beside me. "I leave you two okay..Because I need to get ready.. I want to go to the spa.

We just nodded and continue eating.

"Tee.. Today I want to bring you somewhere.." Tae look at me and smiled brightly.. I already seen his smiled a lot but this smiled is new. He is hiding something behind those smile.

I don't want to ask much so I just agree to him.

--------------------

A flower garden???

This is the place he want to bring me..?

"Tae...I know this place is romantic and suit for dating but what are we doing here.?? I just curious because you just keep smiling like that.."

He don't say anything. Today this place is crowded with people. He pulled my hand and stand infront of the group of busker that performing there. He walked to the person who is infront of the mic and whisper something.

After that.. That person smiked and patted Tae shoulder. Tae take a deep breath before start talking.

"Can I have everyone attention please." He just make everyone look at him. And I can theres a few girl screaming looking at him. Well because he is so handsome.. Even I will scream.

"Tee... Before I know you..I always do stupid thing.. I always do thing recklessly.. And after I know you..I always hurt your heart.. I always make you cry... But now Tee... I always want to make you happy.. I want to love you everyday.. You make me scared of losing something.. And that something is you.. I don't want to lost you..So Tee........" Tae take a deep before continue.

"Tee Thanapon Jarujitranon...Will you marry me..And complete my life? " Everyone is cheering at him ..And keep saying the word 'Say Yes'. I cover my mouth with my hand and

He walked toward me and kneel infront of me and open the ring box infront of me. My tears start flowing.

"I'm sorry Tae... I can't ............."

◆•◆I'm sorry naaa

◆•◆I'm sorry naaa.....I can't promise you the happy ending..😭😭

*Just kidding..I love happy ending guys...😜😘😊😍