Chapter 15

Chapter 15

***

Joe awakened the next morning no more rested than he'd been before going to bed last night. Even though Val understood and accepted his explanation of his intentions of possibly rekindling his relationship with Lina before his divorce, he still didn't take too kindly to the idea of Josh letting that news reach Val. He'd battled back and forth with confronting his cousin before finally deciding against it. Things with him and Val were cool, and he didn't want to rock the boat, especially since the time they had together would soon come to an end due to her pregnancy.

"You look like you need this," Val said, tearing him away from his thoughts with a cup of coffee.

"Thanks, baby," he said, grabbing the mug and taking a sip.

He set the coffee on the nightstand and pulled her between his legs.

"Are we good from last night?" he asked, placing a kiss on her belly and looking up at her.

"Of course, we are," Val answered, running her hand over his wrapped hair.

"Good. You know there's no one I'd rather be with than my Doll."

"I know, baby."

Joe gave her hip a pat and slightly nudged her aside.

"I'm gonna take our bags down to the car," he said, standing from the bed. "You make sure you have everything."

"Ok, hon."

***
When Joe left the room, Val grabbed her phone and stood in front of the full-length mirror. After her talk with Joe, she'd decided to post her first selfie since her baby bump had become noticeable.

@ValkyrieME88 16 weeks! #BabyBump

Her phone immediately began to buzz with notification after notification

Lexy Jade @LexyJade78 replying to @ValkyrieME88

Sis, so happy for you and @WWERomanReigns!

Trinity Fatu @NaomiWWE replying to @ValkyrieME88

Awww so cute!

Roman Reigns @WWERomanReigns

Daddy's babies! Love you Doll

It didn't take long for the comments to go from congrats to the speculation of her pregnancy.

Lady Rollins @RolleignsLady23 Replying to @ValkyrieME88

Only 16 weeks?! Twins???

Angel Reigns @AngelofReigns replying to @RolleignsLady23 and @ValkyrieME88

Twins or it's Big Show 's baby lol

"Big Show? Bitch, really?" Val said, giggling and shaking her head as she continued to read.