rwby (Volume 1)

The next day Emma and Adam were worried that Tabbatha hasn't come back last night after the incident, Lee was sitting down looking at them pacing back and forth and calmly said to them "guys it's alright i know where she is, right now she's probably talking with Sun and Blake about the cargo that they are brining in tonight and we plan on meeting them their and we need to be prepared" Lee said to them and they turned to him "what makes you say that" Emma said to him her hand on her chin "because that scar you got their, you weren't suppose to get it way later, a few month's from now exactly" he said to them "when i came back, i thought of the actions of changing a few events that happen in the past and i didn't think they would change this much, so their bound to be many people at the location" Lee told her.

"So what's the plan then" Adam said to him, Lee leaned back and looked at the ceiling for a bit, Lee was never good with strategy, even trying to learn from Tabbatha he could never quite learn from her, he leaned forward "so this is the plan, Adam you take a suppressor with non-lethal rounds and take care of any scouts in the area, Emma you will give us the overhead view and locate the targets" Lee said to them, Emma looked at him like he was a mad man "Lee i could only see the location and where to go, but i can't see any indication of people nor animals" she said to him.

After taking a few breaths, Lee looked at her and told her what she was capable of "in the future before you died, you developed a technique, a technique where you combined sonar location with you're land location and you found people and guided them to safety, you were a hero, i believe you can do it" Lee said to her, "how long did it take me?" she asked him "about few months, maybe years even" Lee said to her, Emma walked towards him and stopped "we don't have that much time" Emma said to him, Lee looked at her and asked her "i have a plan, do you trust me" Lee asked her, after a few heart beats the two looking at each others eyes, his emerald greens eyes to her black eyes, staring at each other and Emma said "yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tabbatha and Blake were sitting down at a table, Blake was drinking her usual cup of tea, while Tabbatha was drinking ice cold coffee, a few minutes of silence and sipping their drinks, they look across the table seeing Son Wukong smiling at them, Finally Blake speaks "Sun Wukong was it?" she asked him "finally she speaks, for awhile you been giving me weird looks" Sun said to her, Blake gave him a nasty look, Sun still smiles at her "like that" after a few minutes Blake told Sun that she was once a member of the White Fang since the beginning, how from peaceful protest became violence and burn down shops for not serving them, the humans treated the faunus with respect and equals, but it was out of fear and so Blake left and now wants to become a huntress.

After a few more minutes the three of them started walking trying to figure out if the White Fang really needed dust, Sun suggest that we find the place where dust gets stolen and see who's behind it, then Blake answered "if that were the case, where were we start" Sun looked at Blake and told her "i heard the guys on the ship, that a dust shipment was coming in at a where house" "how big?" Tabbatha asked him, Sun replied "huge like Snchee dust company huge" Tabbatha was thinking of a plan on how to deal with a situation she was dealt with, after a few moments she looked at Blake and Sun "alright I'll help, but my gear is at the dorm so i need to head back and I'll meet you at the where house tonight" Tabbatha said to them, when Tabbatha turned to go back to her friends, Blake grabbed her arm and told her "make sure you come alone" Tabbatha didn't say anything or do any gesture to suggest she acknowledged her and took off.

After finally making it back to her dorm, she opened the door and notice the team was gearing up, Emma looked at her and gave Tabbatha a hug "where have you been silly" Emma said, Tabbatha was gonna explain the situation but Emma cut her off before she got the chance to speak "we already know, Lee explain it all and what we are gonna do about it" Tabbatha looked at Lee but his back was turned and putting on his red leather jacket with is black leather boots and vambraces, Lee turned to her and smiled "she told me to come alone, she'll think i betrayed her" Tabbatha walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder "you are, our plan is for Emma to use her semblance and see if theirs any White Fang members there, don't worry we won't kill them, and if their is nobody their we'll wait for you to be done, but if theirs any changes at all, we are stepping in" Lee told her.