(Final)Chapter 13:The Battle

"Hey (Y/N)! Wake up!!"It sounded like Clint,"C'mon now darlin' please!"I slowly opened my eyes and I look at Clint,he is full with bruises and he got blood on his chest."Clint!You ok!?"I said,he didn't say anything,he then grab my arm and lead me to the battlegrounds,"You have to see this"he said and what I saw is horrible.

There is fire everywhere and the others are fighting against....Alice,Karina,Alucard,Ruby and Graveyard Nana

"W-what happened?"

"After you left.....our friends become...evil..they said that they wanted you to die...but they refused and this happens"

"Why"

"Because if a human was here she or he will have a punishment.."

"(Y/N)..?"

I turn around and saw Cyclops and Lolita,I run up to them and hug them "You came back!"Lolita said and cried,"I miss you..."said Cyclops.

"Erm um this is not the time to erm...uh hug"said Clint,We let go and Lolita and Cyclops gave me my (Y/W)(your weapon)(A/N):you already wore your battle clothes when you came)

"Let's.End.This"they all nod their heads and started attacking them

Time Skip,I'm not good in writing about battle and stuff sorry to dissapoint you,

"We.....we did it"I said and all of my friends hug me then Alpha lift me up so that they can see me "Yes!" "Wohooooo!"Then they all shut their mouths when they saw Karrie,Grock and Harley.

Alpha put me down and I put my head down to accept my punisent.

"It's ok (Y/N)...we forgive you"Harley said and I smiled at them "Thank you","You are always welcome to go here"said Karrie,"Here take this bracelet,this will bring you home and it can bring you here to"said Grock and I thanked him.

Then Cyclops and Lolita come closer to me and cried again "You're leaving again?"They said,I hug them both and I said "I'll be back,I promise this time"I said and they smiled,We let go of the hug and I wish my bracelet to go home.

To be continued
This is the final chapter guys!
Hope you like it!

BUT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY!IF YOU LIKE IT! PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND *WA-PISH*WA-PISH*AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL YA DUDES

TO THE NEXT STORY!!

*insert music from jacksepticeye*