6~ With Him

I walked slower than I expected to walk and ended up getting there sometime in the next hour. I knocked on the door slowly and it opened to reveal Yoongi. He looked better than before, but there was still some hurt behind his eyes. Just seeing him made me start bawling again. Yoongi took my suitcase and lead ne carefully over to the couch. His gentle hand ran up and down my back. I hugged him tightly and he continued to soothe me.

Holly had sunk down into a section between me and Yoongi's legs and began to sleep when I was finally able to talk. Yoongi continued to rub my back and he tilted his head to the side sadly.

"What happened?" He murmured and I wiped at some of the tears.

"I left for 15 minutes and Jimin finds a girl to seduce and calls her to his house, then once I get there, he tried to fuck me...more like rape me..." I whispered and Yoongi brushed away some of the tears.

"My God, Y/n, I'm so sorry..." Yoongi whispered, and by the way his voice caught in his throat, I knew he meant it.

"I should've listened to you. I'm a fucking idiot." I whispered and buried my head in my hands. Yoongi gently cupped my cheeks and made me look at him. His gentle eyes bored back into mine, and instead of closing off, his eyes and face visibly softened.

"You aren't an idiot, and I told you that you could come back if things backfired. I mean, yes, I tried to warn you, but you tried to warn me about being a trainee, and I brushed you off too." Yoongi murmured. I nodded and he smiled and let go.

Yoongi turned on the TV and I couldn't help but snuggle into his side. His arm hesitantly wrapped around my shoulder and rubbed it gently.

"Things are going to be fine, I promise." Yoongi murmured.

I began to fall asleep and I felt my head fall to rest on Yoongi's shoulder. I half noticed him picking me up and carrying me to bed, but I fully noticed him getting into the bed with me and wrapping his arm around my waist. I slowly touched his hand and he shifted so that his head was closer to my ear.

"I just thought you needed some company." He whispered and I nodded slightly before letting my mind drift off from his arm around my waist. The old Yoongi seemed to be back. But for how long? I brushed the thought off and smiled to myself. The old Yoongi was who I was going to find. But right now, I'd settle for anyone but Jimin. I'd lay with Suga. I'd lay with Yoongi. I'd lay with him.

1/2 Edited