Chapter|4

We arrived at school. I saw her open the door and get out. I did the same. I picked her up and piggy backed her to her locker.

(Y/N) prov

I said good by to Andy. I started to walk to class. Out of no where I got pulled into what I assume a janitors closet. It was dark but I could hear Amanda's aka the bitch next doors voice, but I could also hear the three girls voices. This had to be a nightmare. I heard them talking to each other.

" what she we do now"

"well duh....put her through a lot of pain"

"no something worse"

"someone keep holding her. "

I felt hands holding on to me. The lights came on. I felt a kick in my stomach.

" What the fuck" I said trying to catch my breathe.

"well emo freak. We know something. You wouldn't wanna get out. Like boyfriend wise. " Amanda said with an evil smirk on her face.

"what the fuck do you mean" I said getting up and kicking Amanda in the the vaginal region after I caught my breath

" you might wanna watch it. Oh and girl now" I saw two of the girl hold me by my arms. Putting them behind my back. Still making sure I couldn't move.

"let me go" I felt the third girl take my hair and pull it, to the point where my head was pulled back. I could already tell this wasn't gonna be a fair fight. Amanda got up and started to take advantage of this. She got up and started to kick me in my vaginal region. She the punch my stomach and my nose. I felt blood drip down my lip onto the floor. She punched my gut once again. I watched her grab a knife before I blacked out. I knew I was done. At least I would go knowing someone loved. That person none other the Andy.

Andy prov

I decided to use the bathroom. I got lost trying to find the first period. I heard someone in pain. It sounded like (Y/N). I rushed to where I heard the sounds. I opened the door. I sat there and started at Amanda and three other girls around (Y/N). She had blood on her face and bruises. Amanda had a knife. Out of instinct I ran took the knife. I pushed Amanda on the floor.

" Whats wrong baby" she said smiling

" I am not your baby. I will never be. now then WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY ANGLE." I said holding her in my arms holding back tears.

" What's wrong Alex or should I say Andy" she said whispering in my ear

" how do you know I'm him"

" I do my research " She said playing with my hair

I put (Y/N) down and shoved Amanda down I picked up (Y/N) bridal style running to my car, and putting her inside. I didn't care about the consequences of skipping after this. I drove to the hospital and checked her in. I sat their and waited inside her hospital room for her to wake up. I sat there for half an hour then she woke up. The doctors said she was fine, but I worried for her. I loved her. It hurt me seeing her like this. She sat up and stared at me. I ran to her. I got on her bed and laid next to her. I played with her hair. twirling my fingers through it.

" Alex... I'm sorry"

" why?" I said still playing with her hair

" If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have to deal with all this"

" I don't regret anything about getting with you. This is nothing by the way. I moved over the summer to here cause people found out my secret before. Believe me this is nothing."

she turned over and said " I love you" she said closing her eyes and resting her head on my chest. I pulled her close and snuggled next to her. We got woken up. The doctor said we could go. We went to my car and drove home.