Running into you

Elena POV
Today is my day off so I thought I would give my parents a break and take Juliet today for me and her could have some sister time. Taking her to the park because we love to be outside.
******
Cody POV
  Yesterday's game was awful. We have a losing streak going on right now. Today is a day off and all I keep thinking about is the games we lost. It just sucks because we work so hard and the outcome doesn't come out well. Now I'm on Instagram just stroll though picture when I saw Elena's post.

Elenarose: taking this beauty to the park love you  #bigsisterdutiesLocation: Glendale park, California 4

Elenarose: taking this beauty to the park love you #bigsisterduties
Location: Glendale park, California
4.6k likes / disable comments
*****
When I saw the post it was only posted a few minutes. I thought to myself maybe it's time to go get some fresh air. The park was only two blocks away from my house. Once I got to the park their was kids playing,parents walking their babies. When I was looking around I spotted her. She was at the playground holding a baby about to go down the slide. I sat on on a bench and just watched.
****
Elena POV
I notice that Juliet was getting fussy so I pick her up and went to a bench were I was looking for her snacks. That's when I heard Juliet laughter and someone say she's a beautiful baby. I looked up and it was Cody.
Conversation
E: Oh hey Cody what are you doing
C: I needed some fresh air what about you
E: just wanted to take Juliet for the whole day for I can give my parents a break
C: that very nice of you Elena how have you been
E: I've been pretty good just been doing photoshoots and you
C: just been busy with baseball and all
E: that's good
C: um would you like to go and get lunch in downtown right now
E: sure
C: we can walking over there
E: okay
******
Elena POV
I packed all of Juliet stuff and put her in the stroller. We began to walk to a little cafe that Cody said I would like. We order food and started talking about random stuff which to me it felt like we know each other for years. I was still eat when I notice Juliet was get hungry so I got her bottle ready. That when Cody said give me Juliet I'll feed her well you finish eating. Are you sure I asked. Yes I'll be okay Cody said. When I was finishing my food I looked at Cody and Juliet have a little moment I had to take a picture.

Elenarose: Juliet loves to make new friend💕Tagged: Codybellinger Location: Downtown Glendale 19

Tagged: Codybellinger
Location: Downtown Glendale
19.7k likes/ 5 comments

User6: she's hangout out with Cody 😭

Helenowns: 😍😍
Elenarose liked comment

User987: please tell me their dating

User 654: DADDY!!!!

AudreyEastwood: Juliet my cutie 💋