Video Announcement

Elena POV
Cody and I haven't been spending time with each other because he been traveling with the dodgers. The dodgers our mid-season. And coming home tonight so I decided to pick up Cody from the airport. My phone buzz it was Cody calling me. I answer and the first thing Cody said was we're are you parked at. I forgot to mention it raining in LA. I tell Cody we're I'm parked at. I see him running and jumping in the car.
Cody POV
Thanks for picking me up and putting the heater on. Trying to warm up. Are you hungry Cody Elena asked. Yeah actually I am I reply. How does chipotle sound Elena says. That's sounds perfect thank you I kiss her on the cheek. After picking up chipotle we head to my apartment. We sat on the floor eating and watching stranger things 2. When our phone went off. It was an email from the photographer sending us the video.
Elena POV
Me and Cody looked at each other we both press play and the video was beautiful. Let's make a intro for we can post on our Instagram Cody said. Okay I reply. We set our iPhones on video and started recording.
E: Hey guys it's me and Cody we wanted to show you the video that we did together.
C: now we're going to take you back in time

E: we both want to say thank you  to the lovely photographer and will be looking at the comments.
Cody POV
I can't wait for Elena to read my comment...

Hey guys
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and add to your guys reading listing but i would appreciate it more if I can get some feedback for I can change thing around or stay the same. But thank you every much
Xoxo esther