#156-190 Quotes

156. Remember the past, but don't live in it.

157. Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge you because you are a vegetarian.

158. Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

159. If you want what you've never had, you have to do what you've never done.

160.You got to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain because most of life's lessons are learned in pain.

161. Life becomes so much better when you decide not to care and just live for the moment and not let the drama bring you down.

162. I want to look back and be able to smile at my past, and know that I did all the wrong things for all the right reasons.

163. You will never become old and wise if you weren't young and crazy.

164. Life is like a snow globe, often it's the prettiest after it's been turned upside-down.

165. When all doors behind you get shut, it's a sign that you need to stop looking back and start moving forward.

166. Things change before you even realize what you had.

167. What defines you is who you are when no one is looking.

168. I wanted everything to stay the same, but feelings fade & people change.

169. Feelings can be controlled, but tears never lie.

170. Sometimes life gives you the test before you've had time to learn the lesson.

171. If someone wants to be a part of your life they'll make an effort to be a part of it.

172. Trying and Doing are two different things. When you try, you hope. When you do, you succed.

173. Life is unexplainable. So, don't try to explain it. Just live it.

174. There are two great days in a person's life: the day we are born and the day we discover why.

175. Maybe you'll have a second chance, but it will never be as great as the first one.

176. Anything worth the tears is worth fighting for.

177. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

178. The people who have the biggest impact on your life stay for the shortest time.

179. You put on a good show but I'd be willing to bet that you're suffering more than you let anyone see.

180. Life doesn't walk away, people do.

181. Life is like photography, we use the negatives to develop.

182. Your first instinct is always right. So, always go with your first instinct. Even if it's a bad idea because bad ideas make good stories.

183. Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.

184. Promises are just lies with pretty ribbons tied around it.

185. A question you never ask will never be answered.

186. You may never know how much you've impacted someone's life until you are no longer a part of their world. It's a sad truth.

187. A lot of people say that people can't change. I think they're wrong. My theory is: People can change. It's just easier for them not to.

188. A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.

189. Some people wait for a miracle to start living their lives happily. Others, use that time and create the miracle themselves.

190. Life is a drawing without an eraser.