#401-440 Quotes

*Am decis să pun câte 40, sper să vă placă. Iar: dacă repet vreuna vă rog să-mi spuneţi, într-un comentariu sau privat. Aaa, şi l-am pus la limba engleză*

*I decided to write 40 every "chapter", hope you like it. If I repeat any quote please tell me in a comment or private so I can change it. *

                                                     -------------------------------------

401. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

402. People say they care, but they don't seem to show it unless you get sick, die, or become famous.

403. Sometimes you will only see what is wrong in your life when someone better comes along to make you realize what you've been missing.

404. I'm sorry to have to say this but I'm giving up on you, I don't believe in you anymore, I never really thought that would happen but you've proved you're never gonna change. So have a nice life, please don't ever come back to me.

405. Sometimes the best things in life happen by accident.

406. The choices you make shape your world tomorrow.

407. Don't envy for what people have and you don't. You have something they don't have.

408. God might have taken something from you now but he will never leave you empty handed.

409. It can be a painful thing to see somebody you are close to... just walk away. It can be more painful though when you have no idea why.

410. If everyone just said what they thought then there would be a ton more tears, a ton more heartbreaks, and a ton more true loves.

411. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!

412. In life there are 1000 reasons to cry, 100 reasons to smile, 10 reasons to keep going and 1 reason to care.

413. People don't really let us down, it's what we think of then that does, and no matter how much we try, we cannot change that, we cannot change them.

414. It's better to let go and see if they come back than to hold on and see if they let go.

415. All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.

416. Broken people are dangerous because they know they can survive.

417. The ugliest personality trait... Selfishness.

418. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

419. I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it.

420. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

421. Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.

422. The most important decisions you make are not the things you do, but the things you decide not to do.

423. Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

424. We're all lonely for something we don't know we're lonely for. How else to explain the curious felling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we've never even met?

425. Death is not the most tragic loss in life. The most tragic loss is what dies inside while you're still alive.

426. People call me weird and think I take it personally. If you really want to upset me you should call me normal.

427. Sometimes it just feels best to cry so our heart can express itself in a way that words cannot.

428. The heart feels what the eyes cannot see and knows what the mind cannot understand.

429. Laugh when you can, smile everyday, sing in the shower, dance in the rain, keep moving forward and don't look back because life goes by fast & it only happens once.

430. Don't let the sadness of your past or the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

431. I'm done. I'm done revolving my life around someone who doesn't care, I'll be here. But this time You will come to Me.

432. I'm not saying I'm perfect. In fact, I'm far from it; I'm just saying I'm worth it.

433. While others live their dreams, I survive my nightmares.

434. It doesn't matter what cards you're dealt in life, what matters is how well you play it.

435. It might mean nothing, it might mean everything.

436. Be the kind of woman who, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says " Oh no! she's up".

437. You want a new life, but you take the new one you get every morning for granted.

438. People are made to be loved and things are made to be used... the confusion in this world is that people are being used and things are being loved.

439. Searching for the truth is easy. Accepting the truth is hard.

440. Life is like dance, when you make a mistake you just continue.