Chapter 2

Chapter Two:My Life As A New Mommy

Rachel's Pov

I woke up in our new bed. Danny must have carried me in here. I was so exhuasted last niqht,I fell asleep in the kitchen. I got up and opened one of the boxes that had my clothes. I found one of Danny's shirts and a pair of underwear. I grabbed and towel and went to take a shower.

I winced as the cold water hit my skin. The pain in my leg was still there,and snuck up on me every now and then. But for today it was numb. It was a reminder that Luke was still out there. He may be in prison,but I know he'll get out someday.

i shook the thought from my mind,and washed my body with the new body wash I bought at the mall. I felt an arm go around my waist and I screamed bloody murder. I turned around quickly and saw that it was only Danny,laughing at me.

It kinda annoyed me,''What are doing?'' I asked him,irritated.

He kissed me,''Just thought I'd join you.'' As his lips reached my neck, I smiled and he was forgiven. I felt his hands run over my body,I moaned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Week Later. . .

It's my mom's birthday today, we're all having dinner at her house. Danny and I got ready,but I groaned.

''What's wrong babe?'' Danny asked me concerned.

''Uqh,I'm just not in the party mood. I don't feel so qood.'' I whined.

''Well,we don't have to go.'' He told me as he kissed my forehead.

I sighed,''No I'm going. It's my mother's birthday.''

I felt sick to my stomache.

Danny put his arm around my waist and my hand flew to my mouth. I freed my self from his grip and ran into the bathroom,and then I let out all of my intestines into the toilet.

Danny walked into the bathroom and held back my hair,''Just go lay down,babe. We don't have to go.''

When I was done,I shook my head and brushed my teeth,and applied my lipstick.

''No I'm going. I'm not going to miss her party. Besides,I think she misses me.'' I said with a smiled.

Danny chuckled,''This is our 2nd say here.'' I laughed,''I know.''

Maybe it's just something I ate.