Help

I summoned a sword and charged forward; I hit him, again and again and again. Panting, I continued my attempts into defeating Stephen. It was training time again and I could feel myself get stronger with every session. Even Strange said so himself, we were proud, content as well (I mean it's magic!). Dean was getting used to it but he stayed out of Stephens's way, Strange tried his best to talk to him though wasn't much use. I was still called for missions though; Cas would come and pick/drop me off. Dean's anger soon subsided; he still didn't like Stephen that much though Sam and Cas have become great friends with him. No, I'm not surprised that Dean doesn't trust Stephen, it's a natural instinct of a hunter but I know him! I'm a superhero nerd, anyone who is close to me knows that so of course I would know and trust him. I just don't get why Dean doesn't. I continued my battle, trying to brush off the thoughts as I kept defending and striking. Stephens whip wraps itself around my sword and he pulls, releasing my grasp on it.

"Harsh much?" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"As my wise friend once said, fight; fight like your life depends on it..." And with that he whipped at me, as I was completely caught off guard.

Dodging as best I could, I tried to summon something but felt a sudden thud of the floor as my leg was dragged by the whip. I gasped, still trying to process what just happened, "Because one day it may."

I just nodded as he laughed, he extended his hand for me to grab so I did. He held me close and dusted me off. He gazed into my eyes as I gawked back. His eyes were a light greyish-blue and pierced into mine. I felt his hand snake around my waist as my own wrapped around his neck. Everything felt so... calm, there were no worries, and it was just us in our own little world. His forehead touched on to mine and I felt his warmth. I felt his shallow breathes on me as he whispers sweet nothings. I move my head to rest on his chest, his hand went to hair and stroked it, soothed it as he cradled me. I suddenly felt a 'whoosh' of air as the angel stood in front of me. His eyes widened as he saw what he interrupted.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N..." Cas stuttered, his face going a little red as he looked away. I saw Strange was doing the same and I giggled at their cuteness.

"It's ok. What's up, Cas?" I asked.

"Dean wanted to know you're ok so I decided to visit and see how you were." Cas said, a small smile formed on his lips.

"Everything's fine, come inside! Stay for a bit!" I gestured for him to come over.

"No... no it's fine... I've got a hold of Kelly Klein and the nephilim." He says, he sounded shaky.

"Oh, should I come along then?" I asked, why was he acting weird?

"No! No. I-It's fine..." He smiled but that soon disappeared, looking away he said, "I'll leave now, goodbye."

With a big shaky sigh, Cas sighed. Something was wrong, I could sense it. I had to be with them especially since it was Kelly Klein! I turned to Stephen, who looked clueless as me, tears threatening to drop from my eyes. With a serious threat like this, I would have come straight away! I realised Stephens arms snaked around my waist. My head fell onto his chest, what had I done?

*Cas' POV*

I sighed, "Dean, this is a serious matter we need Y/N!"

"No we don't! Besides I didn't ask for your opinion. She's having a good time with her 'magic boyfriend'." Dean shouted at me.

"I don't understand what's gotten into you! She's our sister!" Sam exclaimed. "Listen we need to make a move now and we need all the help we can get. We're supposed to do this together! We found Dagon and they're moving fast!"

"Why don't you understand that she's happy with Stephen?" Dean kept fighting back.

"Why don't you understand this is LUCIFERS CHILD!" I shouted at him, I didn't want to neither was it necessary but he is a stubborn man. "We need her!"

"What did she do to you!?" Sam scoffed at him.

"She didn't do anything, ok?" Dean looked away, "She finally has a partner, a good life, one's that hunters don't get!"

"Stephen is a sorcerer, he'll understand! Maybe he can help! He's got magic, Dean why are you being so stubborn?" Sam said

"We don't need THEM!" Dean shouted, he grabbed his bag and coat and walked out of the bunker.

Sam sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Looking at me then back at the door, Sam grabbed his own coat and shook his head, "Lets go get Dagon..." He said quietly.

I nodded slowly and followed Sam.