Flights (Jack and Jack)

Heyyy, there aren't many Jack and Jack fanfics so I'm gonna try one myself. I love Jack Johnson and Lewssie likes Jack Gilinsky so it seems like a good one to write. Comment and tell me what you think. Also could you read my Cash/Nameron fanfic called Just say it? Thank youuu

Jack J's POV

I watched him as he kissed the fans. He looked so happy when he was with them. I mean, he looked happy spending time with me, but not as happy as he was with the fans. Someone put there hand on my shoulder, it was Nash.
'Are you ok Jack?'
'Yeah. Just a bit tired, I'll be fine.' I said. It wasn't a lie, I was tired. But I had another feeling taking over me, I just didn't know what it was. Nash bought my excuse and ran back over to Cameron and wrapped his arms around Cameron's waist. I saw Cameron put his arms awkwardly round Nash and squeeze his bum, Nash seemed quite happy with it. I turned my attention back to him. Him being my best friend, Jack Gilinsky.
'Yo Jack, get over here, Josie here wants a Jack and Jack pic.' He called to me. I walked over to where he was and put on a smile. We both stood either side of the girl, Jack looked like a model in the picture and I kinda looked like a potato. The fan seemed really happy with the photo. Thankfully, she was the last fan we were seeing today, I could go back to the hotel and have a nice hot shower and a sleep. I grabbed my hoodie and Cameron's off of the floor. Jack came up behind me and slapped me on the back lightly.
'You alright mate?'
'Yeah, just sleepy.'
'Aww, does my little Jacky want a cuddle and a head rub.' Part of me really wanted the cuddle.
'Nah, I'll pass thanks bro.' He put his arm round my shoulders like he normally does when we walk together and we both walked over to where the other guys were standing, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Matthew, Aaron and Hayes. I handed Cameron his hoodie. He thanked me and went back to winding Nash up, they would be so cute together. When I come to think of it, Hayes and Aaron would be cute too, and Matthew and Carter, and Taylor and Shawn. I looked up at Jack, he was texting with his spare hand. We all walked back to the hotel mucking around like usual. Cameron was giving Matt a piggy back, Carter was winding up Taylor and Nash and Hayes were play fighting. Jack loosened his grip around my shoulders. It kinda upset me a little bit. I liked having him touch me, even though it was completely innocent.

Jack G's POV

I knew Jack was watching me. It pleased me in a way, knowing he was watching me. I didn't feel self conscious with him watching me like I did with other people. When he watched me, I felt, happy? Excited? I dunno, but it was a good feeling. I called him over to take a picture with the fan I was with, he came over but he looked a bit I dunno, distracted maybe? When we were walking back to the hotel I was texting Shawn, he always gave me good advice. I had wrapped my arm around Jack's shoulders, but when I was talking to Shawn, he told me I should let go so I would get an idea of how I felt about Jack. That's right, I may have a crush on my best friend Jack. I've only told Shawn about it because he definitely wouldn't judge me and he gives the best advice. Taylor would mess around and Nash may or may not be a homophobe, he says he's not and he's sorry if it's ever sounded like that, but I don't know. He'll be the next person I tell because I know how it feels to be in a great friendship like he is with Cameron and you never know, he may know how I feel. Maybe he has a crush on Cameron. When I moved my arm, Jack looked at me, he looked a little hurt. Maybe he was cold and I was warming him up. I dunno, but I realised that when I made contact with him I got a surge of electricity rush through me, it felt great. When we got back to the hotel, everyone went back to their rooms. Taylor and Shawn were in together, Matt and Carter, Hayes and Aaron, Cameron and Nash and Jack and I, like always. We were all in rooms opposite and beside each other. I unlocked Jack and I's room.
'Im jumping in the shower.' He said to me.
'Alright mate.' I said back. I laid down on my bed and started scrolling through twitter. There were loads of tweets saying about how great it was meeting us today from the fans. I was about to log out when one tweet caught my eye. It was from someone with the username @lewlewlewlewssie and the tweet said "did anyone see the way Jack Johnson was looking at Jack Gilinsky? Queer alert." My heart started to pound really fast, was Jack really looking at me with loving intent? I quickly logged out when I heard a voice shout from the bathroom.
'Jack buddy, I forgot my clothes, and a towel.' I couldn't help but laugh at Jack,
'What do you need bro?'
'I need a towel, there's one on the radiator and I need some clothes. A pair of boxers, and my pjs will be great.' I stood up and got everything he asked for.
'On three I'm gonna open the door and you have to promise me not to peek Gilinsky,' I loved it when he called me by my surname.
'Alright,'
'One.' I put one hand over my eyes.
'Two.' I put my other hand out and held the clothes forward
'Three.' I heard the door click open. The clothes were grabbed from my hand, I opened my fingers slightly so I could see Jack. My eyes immediately went downwards towards his male area. The door shut as quickly as it opened. I removed my hand from my face and saw that I had dropped Jack's pyjama top on the floor, he'd have to come out shirtless now. Much to my delight.