Camerons bruises

Jack J's POV
The group broke up and dispersed to do different things. I followed Cameron back through to one of the back rooms where I locked the door behind me.
'What's going on cameron.' I asked him and he looked at me with a puzzled expression.
'I do t know what you're talking about.' He said, pulling his sleeves down below his hands and looking down at the floor.
'Yes you do.' I said, lunging at him and pulling up his sleeves.
'How did you know they were there.' He asked bitterly
'I could see them cameron, they aren't exactly the most hidden thing. Now tell me, what's going on.' I repeated my question and watched as cameron stepped around nervously on the spot.
'It's a bit embarrassing.' He said
'I'm a good listener.'
'The bruises on my neck and collar bone are old hickeys from nash that were so deep that they bruised when they faded. My wrists are from some sex act thing nash wanted to try.' He said
'I don't believe you.' I said honestly
'Don't believe me all you like Jack but that's where it came from. He forced my hands up against the head board and things. It was all very erotic and I was so damn horny I have no idea what was going on.' Cameron said quickly before opening the door and leaving me in there. The door slammed shut behind him so I decided to leave the room too. As I approached the door I saw that on of Camerons bracelets were on the floor. As I bent down to pick it up a huge chunk of plaster fell from the ceiling behind me, blocking me from the door. I looked at the pile of rubble and realise di couldn't climb over it or anything. I felt around inside my pockets for my phone but it wasn't in there. What am I going to do?

Nash's POV
I was walking back to the venue with Matt and Taylor. We were talking about how our relationships were going and how our lives were. Speaking to them made me realise I have it quite easy with Cameron because he's not hard work at all.
'I just don't understand why Carter left me in the first place.' Matt said and taylor nodded
'You two were so cute together.' He said, patting matt on the back as we walked back through the doors of our venue. When we walked through the doors everyone was stood in the hall except Jack Johnson.
'Who saw him last?' Bart asked around everyone 'guys was Johnson with you?' He asked Taylor, matt and I
'No.' I replied knowing that the other two wouldn't
'Well I was speaking to him a while ago but I'm sure someone saw him after me.' Cameron announce and I saw Gilinsky's face fall a bit.
'Jack we will find him honest.' Bart reassured Jack as everyone dispersed in the search for Jack Johnson. Most of us decided to go upstairs and look around the top floor rooms, Jack always wanted to live the high life so maybe he was up there.
'Guys.' We heard Carter shout from back downstairs. We all ran towards where he was stood against a back room door. 'I can hear someone talking to themselves.' Carter said.
'Johnson.' Taylor shouted whilst banging on the door. There was silence for a few moments before Jack spoke.
'Guys you found me, the doors been blocked off, I can't get out.' He said. I looked over my left shoulder to Gilinsky who was looking down at the floor.
'Hang on one of us will go and find Bart.' Shawn said, always being the sensible one. Cameron came and stood beside me as we all waited for someone to find a key or something to the room Jack was in.
'Maybe we should get a drill or chainsaw and cut the top of the door off.' Taylor said. We all looked at him and rolled our eyes.
'Taylor you are a special kind of special.' Cameron said as a joke. Taylor placed his hand over his heart and pretended to be offended.
'You really know how to hurt a guy.' Taylor said with a wink.
'Were you actually being serious with the chainsaw thing, because there's a hardware store just up the road that I'll run to if you want.' Gilinsky said, trying to take the positive out of Taylors peculiar idea.
'Well we will see what the boss says before we decide on anything too drastic.' Taylor said, for once sounding smart.
We waited for around half an hour when Bart finally showed up. He was holding some keys in one hand and a screwdriver in the other.
'What are you going to do with a screwdriver?' Mahogany asked
'Well I can unscrew the door handle and the lock mechanism so we can take the door off its hinges and things rather than cut the top or bottom of the door off.' Bart said with an eyebrow raise at taylor. I laughed before looking at cameron.
'What's up?' I asked him as he looked nervous
'Jack won't believe what I said about the bruises.' He said innocently
'Well he should because that's what happened' I said in a rude whisper. Cameron was about to reply when all I could hear was a loud crumbling sound and a loud crash like thunder before everything went black.

(Hi guys, how are you all?
I hope you're all well. I've been a bit busy recently that's why the update took so long. I hope you enjoy it,
Soon I'm going to have to find a good place to end the story, but not until I have hit 120,000 views.
Love you all
Annaa xxxxxx)