Kisses

Cameron's POV

Hayes keeps coming onto me. I don't like it. At all. It makes me feel dirty and wrong even though I'm not doing anything. I don't lead him on, I try to act like an older brother to him. I want Nash to wake up and save me from the hell that has befallen me. At this moment in time I'm sat in the spinning chair beside Nash's hospital bed. He's still as lifeless as before but the doctors think there is more of a chance of him waking up now.

Hayes. Why does he keep coming onto me when he's cute with Aaron? I'm dating his older brother for gods sake, I'm taken and I'm in a very happy relationship with my best friend, I really need to talk to Nash about Hayes. But as Nash isn't around I decided to talk to the second best thing, Taylor Caniff.

'Hey bro what's up?' Taylor said

'Hayes.'

'What about him?'

'He keeps coming onto me Taylor and it makes me feel uncomfortable.'

'What do you mean he keeps coming onto you?'

'Taylor he kissed me earlier, he actually grabbed me and kissed me. I didn't kiss back, I was trying to pull away but he was too strong and I had to stand there and try to wiggle out. My own boyfriends brother is coming onto me.'

'Do you want me to talk to him?'

'Maybe at Magcon if things haven't calmed down by then. I mean, I don't want him to be really pissed off with me while I'm trying to care for his brother.'

'How is Nash?"

'Hes alive and he's stable, they're keeping him in a medically induced coma for a few days but if they feel he is stable enough to wake up then they will.'

'So he's going to be ok?'

'Hopefully. Me and him might not be at Magcon though, depending on what happens here.'

'If he wakes up today, you have to come.'

'We will, don't worry.'

'Good. Look I gotta go, I've got issues with the Jack's over here.'

'Whats going on?'

'Jack Johnson has decided he wants to be with Gilinsky and Gilinsky doesn't know what to do because he loves Johnson but doesn't want to hurt Amanda.'

'He does realise Johnson got beaten up right?'

'Yup.'

'Thats just out. I mean, if Nash got beaten up and I wasn't there I'd still wanna go get the guy who did it. Jack was there and he didn't do anything! That's wrong.'

'Tell ,e about it, I know. I've really gotta go now though Cam.'

'Thats alright bro, I'll see you in a couple of days.'

'Love you man.'

'Love you too.'

When Taylor hung up I went back and sat in Nash's room but I was shocked to see that Nash's whole bed wasn't in there. I started to panic. My face dropped and my heart started to beat really really fast. I tried to look for his medical file but it wasn't in the room which made me panic even more, what if something had happened to him? That would break my heart.

A doctor walked past the room so I ran up behind him and grabbed his arm.

'Excuse me.' I asked

'Yes?'

'Do you know where Grier is?'

'Hes gone down to the medical theatre. Hell be back in about ten minutes.'