Rude Boys

I pull up into my normal spot in the secluded employee area of the car park. I walk inside and go behind the counter, just as my manger walks out "Aylin I need you to work the nightshift tomorrow" I mentally groan. He's suck a dick "yeah sure" I say with sarcasm dripping in my voice. He gives a disapproving look and I just shrug my shoulders at him. I work 20 hours a week and get £38.00 an hour, but if I do overtime I get a little extra, it's not the best pay but I work around it.

~.~.~

Halfway through my shift as I was making a Iced mocha for a customer, I was taking the money she complained to me," there is a group of teenage boys who are being too loud and stupid, please tell them to stop" I put on a fake smile and say "okay ma'am I will tell them" she nods and takes her drink. I sigh and look around the shop; I didn't even notice them being too loud. I spot them and frown, they are being too loud but what intimidated me the most, is that they were very scary looking.

I slowly and reluctantly walk around the counter and make my way towards them, they don't notice me at first and I fake cough. They immediately stop their convocations and avert their gaze to me. I meanly face palm, they smirk at me "u-um customers h-have um been complaining t-that you are being too loud" shit I was stuttering, "Do I care? No, now get lost" one of the boys said. I folded my arms and raised one eyebrow, where did this confidence come from all of a sudden? "Then you can leave" I rudely remark.

"I don't care" he said to me and I roll my eyes. I walk back to the counter and wipe off the worktops; god damn things get so dirty. I turn around to see one of the arrogant pricks at the counter," what do you want?" I snap at him while rolling my eyes, he puts his hands up in defence "I was going to order a Coffee but I think I will take your phone number instead" what. The .fuck "no I think you would rather my foot to your balls" I snap back .I said that a bit too loudly making all his friends laugh at him. I sighed, "If I give it to you will you leave me alone?" I asked hoping he said yes. "Maybe" He smirks at me and I write it down my number down on a tissue. I hand it to him and he gives me smirk "Thanks babe" I roll my eyes while he and his friends w

AN: Okay so I didn't update because stuff happened but its up now so yeah thanks for reading ((: