Aparri

The first thing I noticed was his smile. He looked freshly groomed, (idek lmao) and very slick. Everyone started to crowd around him, but I decided to leave him alone. Yea, he was my idol and my crush, but he would never notice nor like a smol nonmember bunny like me. I heard him shout "hey guys, who wants autos?" His voice cracked, which I found adorable. Everyone screamed "ME!!1! MEEEE!1!1!!1" I ignored them. I wasn't going to ask for an auto, either. I just sat on the stones, my ear twitching.

He is just my everything. His smile, his eyes, his personality. He likes Mia, I told myself. He would never, ever like you. I slowly walked to my den. When I got there, I got a text:

New message from Lilac:

Lilac(Petal):  Hey Viv! Aparri is streaming ;))

Me: and your point is...

Lilac: my point is that you should talk to him! I know you like him.

Me: well, even if I did what makes you think I have a chance with him?

Lilac: Um, first of all. Your super pretty. Second. You have an amazing personality. Third. I heard that he likes bunnies ;))

Me: Awe, thanks. But I don't know how I will get his attention. And for that last one,  he likes wolves. That was established a while ago, when he fell for Mia.

Lilac: Well, I have a plan, just go to ur den and make sure to unlock it.

Me: uh, okay

Oh hai. So, thanx for reading so far. Ik it's pretty bad. But anyway, have a good day