chapter 2: heres my number part 2

* Colby's 18
Your 17 *

Sunday 3:00 am you were up all night on your phone unable to sleep you get up and changed at 5:43 later, you and your mum take your dog to the vet at 9:47 he needs an operation but it £/$ 7,000 your parents don't have  that much never mind spending it on your dog .
"I'm sorry /y/n/ I'm sorry is all you hear  your mum say as you walk out of the vets with your dog through the isles, out the door. Turn left to the side of the building and lean against the wall with your dog sitting next to you.

Your hood is up so no one can see your face then some one comes up to you he's emo to?

*imagine without him holding phone and poseing for pic*

He notices your sad. "You okay?" He questions "I'm fine fuck off" you barley mange through shallow breaths as you try not to cry. He notices a tear run down your cheek .(😈 I don't now why but 😈😈😈)

You look at him still leaning on the wall with you hood up , slowly he lifts your hood down . embarrassed you look away he stretches out his hand and tilts your head gently so your looking into his  eyes .

"What's wrong " he asks again  "my mum can't afford an operation for my dog so he's gonna be put down" you barley manage . he pulls you into his chest hugging you then realsing you and tilting your head to look at him again.  Then he gently places his lips on yours * if your wondering your dog sits with you till you tell it to get up cos its so good so your not holding the lead *. At first you resist the kiss, then kiss  him back as it becomes a  more passionate /d/n/ barks, meaning your mom is coming . You pull back "Colby my mums coming we got to hide", "hide in my car" "my dogs got to go to you know" "I don't mind".

Your mum walks past and sees Colby " bloody emos fuck off "  your mum shouts at Colby .
When shes gone you apologise to Colby for you mum being so rude and give him a kiss on the cheek. You exchange numbers and promise to text a place to meet up you grab your dog who has been  patiently waiting on the floor of Colby's car you say bye and get out waving to Colby as you go. But before your out the door Colby grabs your wrist and you sit back down in your seat. " what is it Colby?"
You ask confused " /y/n/ will you be my girlfriend?" Colby asks nervously.................

"Yes Colby!" You reply" colby?" You ask   " yes ?" He says confused   "I love you" you say quietly but Colby still hears you. "I love you to "  Colby chuckles "bye!" "Bye"

Later at your house

Its 23:36 and you text Colby asking if he's awake * 🐶is you 🐱 is Colby

🐶: Colby you awake?

🐱:yea  why? Something wrong?

🐶: just wanted to chat that's all😄

🐱: oh okay I thought something was wrong hahaha 😂

*you chat all night*

*in my opinion that was pretty long my fingers arms and hands hurt so much right now but I finished it for you guys I'll try and do more
Tomorrow but my little bro got a party he 3 BTW and I don't know if there internet were it is but I'll try even if I have to write it a 3:00 am just so you know its now 23:58
Peace out love you guys✌

Check them all out especially Colby *he's so cute* thought you would want to listen to this when you finished it