Chapter 1

Gladion pov:
After 5 long years of staying at Aether Foundation or " Aether Paradise " which is anything but a paradise I was finally going back to MeleMele to see Moon , Sun , and Hau .

I decided to take the boat for once after all I didn't want to make to grand of an entrance seeing how Moon is the only that knows I'm coming.

I watched the waves roll by as I thought about the last time I had seen moon , sun , hau , and even Lillie. Moon had short black hair and was always with Hau or Lillie and she always wore that weird hat. Sun had light black hair , and was always causing trouble with Hau all over MeleMele . Lillie... I haven't even seen my own sister since she left with mom for Kanto . And Hau his smile...his happy-go-lucky attitude . Oh come Gladion snap out of it ! He's your friend besides he's probably with Moon anyway.

The sun began to rise as the little passenger boat arrived at MeleMele's docks . As soon as I stepped off the boat I made my way to Moon's house . I knocked on her door loudly really not expecting her to open the door , but to my surprise she did . Moon look as if she had just got outta bed . She had her pajamas on , her long black hair was all over the place, and she looked like a zombie.

Moon let me in without saying a word to me and then went back to bed . After Moon turned 18 her mom moved back to Kanto with her dad leaving her the house. I looked around the living room at all the old pictures of us before crashing on her couch till she wakes up . It's great to be back in Mele !

Sorry this is all over the place but I promise it'll get better