After the fight

"We finally killed the kid ,jezz how long did that take....."Raven turned around to find all of her friends dead. She dropped to her knees and stared at the lifeless bodies turned to dust , then she lot a loud cry, she started crying really hard when she heard something and everything was black around her , she saw two buttons in front of her one said RESET and CONTINUE."What's this" she said trying to gain breath from crying. Then she saw a red soul a human soul 'I'm sorry' it said then went into her, she gasp then saw her soul,it was half monster half human soul,"What" she said then she heard a voice in her head"Chara is that you" 'its me Raven I'm so sorry it was frisk they took control' Chara said in her head then she heard crying and some sobs"Chara it's ok I know you would never do something like this, but I have one question" Raven asked 'yes?', "how do we bring them back" she heard chara sigh 'we have to reset' ravens eyes went wide " does that mean that she will come back" 'no' Raven was glad that frisk wouldn't come back, she pushed reset. Then she woke up in her bed went to check on all of her friends and family, once she was done she got some sleep.

"Goodnight Raven hehe"