New school

Once she arrived at school she meet her sister there and her family but it was really weird that Chara was still with her(good Chara)once inside she met a couple of celistia's friends.First she bin toduced me to frisk he was really flirtatious second was Asriel then there were others but author Cham is to lazy to write anyway last but not least was fresh he blushed and so did raven they had almost the same kind of clothes and pith different eyes anyway they all said hi and went to classes, but all day Raven couldn't stop thinking about fresh. "Finally the last class of the day"said raven her sister only laughed and walked in with Raven following what surprised Raven was that she had her mom for the last class of the day " ohh mom said not to act like her kids in class nobody knows that we are her kids" celestia said "mkay" said Raven when they entered mrs.Diana was shocked to see that her own daughter was in her class" settled down class today we have a new student pleas introduced yourself " Raven walked up to the front of the class and said all the stuff about her and sat back down. During class she kept on talking to celestia and mrs Diana put a paper on her desk and said "meet me after school" Raven gulped and nodded and said "sorry it won't happened again".

(Woah sorry for lack of update big stuff going on and school don't bforget about that)

Really funny pic up top