▹ stopped

"If you're wrong you die" Tim said.

"I think I'm almost positive that I'm right. I'm sorry if it's you but" I said.

I drank the vile in hopes that it wasn't more poison. Oh god. How I regretted it once almost have of the vile was gone.

I spit it out. I guess my body hoped to remove the poison from my body but it was too late.

I knocked over that damn dollhouse that got me here in the first place. I gagged.

I threw myself back into the pillows where the dolls where located. I might have broken a few but honestly fuck those creepy dolls.

And then

I was standing. How? I had just died! I saw Tim cheer for him being alive. He then asked me if I was 'okay'

Yeah sure Tim I'm fucking okay yeah it's not like I'm dead or anything. Oh wait. I technically am.

I watched him drink the antidote and grab the doll from the drawer before walking out of the room. But he stopped.

It was weird. He just stood holding the door knob. He remained perfectly still while I could freely move around. Then he unpaused.

He walked backwards and put the doll down and spit back up the antidote. Time seemed to be going backwards.

I saw me flailing around and it was honestly weird. I saw me starting to spit out the poison and

I was back.