▹colin vs the girls hormones

It's at times like these where I wish Tim was here. Because God I wish for a moment I would not be staring at the barrel of some crazy Solider's gun.

"Stop! stop put the gun down." Oli says urgently.

He moves the gun to every one of us. He's ready to shoot but it seems like nobody can remember he wants his gold.

"Joey... offer him the gold back," I mutter so that he can only hear me. But it looks like I failed. Both Joey and Colin heard me.

"Where'd you get that?" Colin asks.

"The gold?" Joey asks.

"It was in a safe!" I say.

"Are you trying to steal my gold?" Colin asks more furiously.

"No no no!" Oli, Joey, and I say.

"We're here to help!" Oli says

"Can I see it?" Colin asks

"Side note, why are you so attractive?" Eva says.

I look at Oli confused. Is Eva flirting with him to get us out of danger or is she genuinely hitting on THE MAN WITH A GUN POINTED AT US? He sends me back a confused look as well.

Colin moves further and lowers his gun, but even still I'm on edge.

"Let me just see it," Colin says.

"Put the gun down!" Oli says.

"Fine. I'm going to put this away. Let me see it" Colin says, putting it in his holster. I finally feel like I can breathe.

Joey passes the gold over to Colin.

"Those muscles," Eva says.

Seriously? The hormones and adrenaline must have mixed. How can you have the hots for him?

Colin stands there for a few seconds, rubbing the gold. He says nothing. He just looks at his gold while Eva and Lele think he's the god of muscles.

"It's coming back to me," Colin says.

"What?" Joey asks.

"Can you help us?" Oli asks.

"You want me to help you?" Colin asks.

"Yes." We all individually say.

"Alright. If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need some gear. Okay?" Colin informs us "This is my rucksack. If you need anything along the way, just let me know okay?"

"I'm scared," Lele says. I turn my head and she basically hiding behind Eva. Not to sound like Tim, but I guess you could mark her down as scared and horny.

"The other thing we need to do is we need to get outside." Colin says "we got to get to my two-way and radio my C.O. He's got a mission objective and he'll tell us where to go from here. Alright?"

I hear Lele make a comment, but at this point, I don't really care. I need to focus on making an alliance with Eva.

"Would you two stop?" Oli says to Lele and Eva.

"He's so hot," Eva says.

There's a whole another timeline where I am dead and don't have to hear Lele and Eva basically being school girls while Colin is their senpai and god... I wish I was in it.

"Follow me, boys and girls," Colin says, making Oli and I move up the stairs so that he can lead.

Eva grabs Colin's shoulder and Lele grabs Eva's. They talk to Colin about how they're scared and ask if he'll hold them and Joey imitates them.

Joey, Oli, and I laugh.

"Does he remind you guys of anyone on YouTube?" Oli asks.

"Kinda reminds me of that Shayne Topp dude in Smosh," I say.

"Thank you for finally saying it!" Joey says.