Part 3

At krusty crabs.
Mr crab. Hey squid ward, how much are you getting for me?
Sq. well I'll check the register
Mr crab. Hurry up my costumers is waiting! Crabby pattys
Sq. um alright, we made 900 thousand
Mr crab. Whatttt! How could this be...who hoo!
Sq. 900 thousand and 1
Plankton. Heh 900 thousand ..what's?? How did you do that?
Mr crabs. I don't know!! But I'm rich!!
Sq. I know that guy in the corner was eating all the crabby pattys so he paid that much
Mr cabs. Excuse me for a moment while I talk to him!
Walks over to the rich guy.
Mr crabs. Um hi welcome to my restaurant, I believe you bought all the patty for a large amount. But why?
Rich guy. I really love it. Umm what did you use to make it taste good?
Mr crabs. Um excuse me again..(walks over)
Talks to squid ward - strange very strange I don't know how it would happend that my secret formula is actually working
Sq. um where's spongebob?
Mr crabs. Was he supposed to work today?
Sq. so you mean he's not in the kitchen?
Ohh no (went to he kitchen)
Plankton. Heh um I'm here why?
Sq. well well well the secret formula is in your hand .
Plankton. No that's my store list!!! I don't have it!
Sq. um..high tone well mr crabs is gonna get you for that!
Plankton. I know I want it so badly, remember I took it before? I just can't stand it anymore!!
Sb. Well that is mean. I thought you wouldn't do it anymore. By the way how did you get it?
Patrick walks in
P. Hey guys what's up?
Sb. I thought you had a shower?
P. Um nope. I decided to do it the the next day! No need to worry..
Plankton. Hey anyway, well as you know I went to, krusty burger, sneaked inside as one of the customers and boom I went inside the kitchen when no ones looking and opened the safe that I found a key where the formula is....kaboom!! I started to make them.
S.b. Well well well your pretty good at that. I hope you wouldn't do it again
P. Yeah believe him..
Plankton. Nice ahh here..gave the piece of paper for the secret formula back.
S.b. Very good plankton!
P. Hey by the way I'm going back to your house and use your shower. I smell.