Chapter 3

Poor, poor Julie. I specifically warned this idiot NOT to -blank- up his day. But naaaaaah...he had to do it anyway. I swear, I'm about to knock this dude in the head with a right hook like low key. Julie just stood there, heartbroken. The brown in his eyes slowly faded into a deep ocean blue as a stray tear rolled down his soft right cheek.

"W...what did y...you s...ay?" Julie said as he choked on his words.

Dammit...to the nether regions of the marshmellow fire pits of the everglades of hell...this dude is about to cry.

Math slightly tilted his head back and continued. "He's...not...gay. He's straight, loves the ladies, dates girls, and he's not...about...that...life!! So just give up now while you're ahead."

I'm so gonna strangle you and your Japanese soul, Math. So gonna do it.

"I...I see. So, I guess...I have to, you know? Move on." Julie whimpered.

I have the strongest feeling right now that Julie's day has been completely ruined and shattered, like for reals. You know, I wonder if Math is proud of himself for saying what he said to Julie. Because, if he did, then he's gotta be in one of his jerky moods today.

"How do you know for sure?" I just happened to whisper (which I still have no idea why).

"Umm...to be honest...I don't." Math replied to me.

"Wait...WHAT?!!!"

Er...mer...gersh...it's not even 6th period lunch yet and a whole lotta mess has already gotten down. Now, the fact that Math has no clue on the fact if Fox is gay or not is pretty...let's just say he really doesn't how to do his homework for sure. Julie's eyes swiftly regained its color back to his lucious light brownness. That and the fact the he's more pissed off then ever...now we're really not gonna eat lunch.

"So, you mean to tell me that you just -blanking- pissed me off without knowing your crap?!! ARE YOU -BLANKING- KIDDING ME?!!! I'M GONNA..."

Just then...Julie paused with a smile on his face. Lord knows what's going on his noggin right about now, though I have a feeling...and that's how things turn out in the end. I don't know why but I'm getting really uncomfortable with all the smiling and the awkwardness. Stop it, Julie. Please, for the sake of all thing bright and beautiful. Stop it.

"I know exactly what I'mgonna do to you." Julie finished.

Math had this frightened and disgusted look on his face...and I know realize what's actually going on his noggin at the moment. I finally realize it now...

"What are you gonna do to me?" Math questioned all puzzled and such.

"Oh," Julie stated "it's gonna be a suprise which only I will know and you have to quiver, shake and shiver as you desperately want to find out. Now...care to play my little game?"

Crap...