{:Chapter 5:}

Three days later

I do not want to be here. It's too fancy, too posh, too bleh. Spiros helps me out of the car and I pat down my dress. It was purple and gray, like Spiros's suit. For being his date, I thought that it was necessary.

We walk into the restaurant with Spiros and his mom and dad. We are all sat down at a round table, it had a cream table cloth, candles and a flower in the middle.

I absolutely hate wearing dresses. They are a pain to wear and hard to walk in, depending on what dress you have. They are also very uncomfortable to sit it.

Spiros sits next to me and grabs the wine glass that was filled with water and circles his finger around the rim of it. I lightly tap my finger on the table, slowly waiting for the night to end. 

The whole night was just eating fancy food and listening to classical music, the food was good but I was not enjoying the music(Sorry all classical music fans). The adults were going on their own conversation while Spiros and I were stuck in awkward silence part of the night. 

"Son, are you and Cosmos finally dating?" Spiros's dad asked, setting his fork down. I glanced over at Spiros, seeing him turn a bit red in the cheeks, "No.." He answers, looking down at his drink. Spiros's mom let out a small laugh, "Sorry dear, your reaction is just hilarious," she says, covering the lower half of her face with a napkin. I notice Spiros pull a face and I crack a smile, "Cheer up buddy, you'll find someone," I say to Spiros while patting his back. He looks over at me, "Shut up!" He half yells and I laughing, causing everyone to stare at us. I didn't pay attention to them.

After Dinner

I was dropped off at my house. I run inside and up the stairs, hoping not to wake my mother. I run into my room and immediately take off the dress. I felt relief go through my body and I relax. I change into shorts and a shirt and I go into my bathroom to get ready for the night. 

After a while I climb into my bed and turn out the lights. I pull the covers up to my chin and close my eyes. 

'Finally, the world can be at peace'  or thats what I thought.