3

Zoe sprung up from her bed, breathing heavily and gasping for air. "I-uh..is this the afterlife?" she said to herself, looking around the room.

"For something called the afterlife, it looks kind of...plain" Zoe then continued examining the contents of the room, "Wait a second..."

Zoe raised her hand then examined it "Yup...I'm still alive, thank God that was just a dream!"

Zoe plopped down from her bed, staring at the celling, recalling the so-called dream she had then chuckled "My dreams are getting weirder and weirder every day, I mean, a monster! An earth monster, chasing me and me running from my life!" she waved her hand to the air, re-enacting her dream. 

"But, that dream..." she remembered wincing the pain from her ankle and the unbearable pain she felt after hitting her head on the stone. She tried moving her leg where she sprained her ankle, she didn't felt a shot of pain, and from observing her ankle, it didn't swell up that badly unlike what she saw "That felt too real...too creepy that I can feel that pain and the fear of being chased!" she exclaimed 

"I didn't reached to the camp from that dream huh, I think I'll pass from the summer camp, it's giving me bad vides" she continued staring at the celling, the brightly painted yellow celling noticed her attention, getting her attention.  "Wait as second, this isn't my room..." she sat up from her bed "My room isn't painted in this bright shade of yellow" she looked from her left, then noticed someone from her bed, an average guy that looks older than her or around her age.

"Who the- ahh...another dream...classic imagination" she examined him then laid back from the bed, facing the random guy.

"Huh, who is this handsome looking person" she gazed deeper from his face. She noticed his soft-looking skin, the chiseled jawline. He's not the stereotypical hot and sexy looking type of guy that almost every girl would fall in love to, he's just like you average guy but something about him draws her near. She also examined his pink lips and the visible blush.

"You know, you're like a prince out of a fairytale, how can someone look so beautiful while sleeping?" she failed from tempting herself, reaching out her hand to him then poked his cheek that made her chuckle

"Eugh...not yet" his deep yet crisp voice caught her attention, she smiled even more. She turned from the side of her bed, flustered after hearing his voice. 

Zoe accidentally hit her elbow on the tableside next to her. "Argh! That hurts!" she sprung up from her bed, rubbing her elbow "Another weird dream where I can feel pain?" she looked in front of her, a matte black clock ticking loudly, showing the current time that reads 8:30.

"You can't feel pain or tell time on a dream!" she remembered " A brightly yellow painted wooden walls, a spacious room, a king-sized bed, the weird placement of furniture...THIS ISN'T MY ROOM!"

Zoe then sets her eye on the man sleeping next to her "Then that means...THIS GUY IS REAL?!" she backed away but her hand suddenly slipped from the railings of the bed, that made her fall from her back loudly. 

"I'M AWAKE!" he arose quickly from his bed after hearing the loud thud from the ground.

"Argh! I'm clearly awake now" she said rubbing her back after the fall

"Who are you?" he asked peeking at the side of the bed 

"That's what I'm about to ask you, who are you?"

"What are you doing at my- wait a second...this isn't my room" he examined the room then Zoe. "Are you okay? I think you fell from the bed"

Zoe sat next to the bed and gave him a Isn't-it-obvious look. "Yeah, I think you're right, anyways, who are you? Are you kidnapping me?!"