Chapter 11

Janelle P.o.V

I was at kia house we were getting ready for graduation. I can't believe I'm graduating today. I can't wait to leave here and go to Miami so I can start a new life with kia were everything is going to be perfect.

"OK girl you ready," Kia said

"Yea, Come on let's go," I said grabbing my bag and making sure my curls was looking right.

We hopped in kia car and were on our way to the school. Once we got to the school it was filled with all people all the students were seated were there names were.

I was looking for my seat to find out that I was seated next to Samantha. I always knew her last name started with the same letter as mine. I sat down and she sat down also. I didn't even bother looking at her.

The principal started talking and the graduation began. It felt like hours until she started calling people up buy the last names she was making her ways to the J's fast.

"Samantha Joda " Ms. Boyde , our principal called out. Samantha stood up and looked at me.

" I hope you come visit your sister or brother once its born" she said and walked off onto the stage. I would have attacked her,but I didn't want to make a fool out of my self.

"Janelle Johnson," My principal called my name. It's time for me to go on stage. I walked on stage and got some applause by my classmates as I walked on stage I saw my father walking out of the building and on the other end I seen my mother.

A huge smile grew on my face. I walked across the stage like I owned it. I got my diploma and got up off the stage. Minutes passed and the name calling came to a end.

"For a conclusion one of our top student with a G.P.A score of 3.97, Janelle Johnson, will give a inspiring speech to all her fellow class mates of 2014," Ms.Boyde said , then winked at me giving me a signal that it was my turn to go on stage.

"Hello everyone'" I started off. I looked at my cards and just began reading .

" Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. I said.

I continued," It doesn't matter that your dream came true if you spent your whole life sleeping. So get out there and go for it, but don't be caught waiting. It's great to plan for your future. Just don't live there, because really nothing ever happens in the future. Whatever happens happens now, so live your life where the action is,now. Do what you want to do because were class of 2014 and this class Is going to live there dreams to the fullest."

I finished and everyone was clapping while hats were being thrown in the air and you know mine had to be thrown also .I got off stage and my teachers and peers were telling me about how good I did and everything.

I finished and reunited with Kia, she dropped me off to get my things so that we can hurry and go. I walked in the house and ran upstairs and got my money that I left.

James wasnt here so I took my safe with money and the tickets. I was on my way out the door, but was pulled back by my hair and swung on the couch making me dropped my safe and purse.

" Were the fuck you going," James said then slapped me across the face. I kicked him in his legs and he just punched me . I held my face as tears escaped my eyes.

"You know when people do bad things, they get bad punishments," He said taking off his belt and unzipping his pants. He tried to touched me but I kicked him once again but this time in his manhood.

I ran over to my purse and got my mini gun that kia had gave me the other day. I don't want to shot him but I know that I have to he done to much damage in my life, he came toward me . I pulled the trigger, shot him and he fell.

I didn't check if he was alright I just took my purse and safe/ plane tickets and left I ran down the street were kia was suppose to meet me. her car pulled up filled with all our things and we were on our way to the airport.

-Tracy