chapter 3 - Harry's p.o.v

Harry's p.o.v

I was relieved when morning finally came. I hadn't got much sleep after I had woken up after a nightmare in the middle of the night. The nightmares weren't as bad as they used to be, but I didn't believe they were going to get any better anytime soon. After I had awoken my mind had drifted and I had ended up thinking a great deal about the blonde slitherin, Malfoy. I had been able to recall every detail of the boy, a hadn't realized I had payed him so much attention.
I heard to mutter something under his breath before "BLOODY HELL!!!"
I inwardly smiled knowingly.
" what's up Ron?" I asked innocently as he sat upright in his bed, blushing crimson. "Have a dream did we?"
I smirked as Ron's eyes bulged as his flushed face reddened even more.
I generally didn't joke about peoples dreams as I was one to talk with all the nightmares I have to put up with. But Ron was different, recently he had been having dreams of a different kind (if you get my meaning) and I had been taking pleasure in tormenting him about it. It was my revenge as he had done the same thing when it happened to me over the summer.
"Let me guess..." I rolled my eyes "Hermione again?"
I grinned as he flung his head back onto his bed clutching his face in despair. He groaned.
I sighed and got changed ready for breakfast I waited for Ron in the common room, apparently Hermione had already gone to the great hall. I wondered why she hadn't waited for us, but I didn't give it much thought, it was probably not thing to worry about. Hermione had been our friend for years she would have said if something was wrong. Ron came down looking like the living dead.
"I see Hermione has abandoned us" he grumbled sulkily.
"Oh for fucks sake ron," I groaned " aren't you to like together, I mean you've kissed haven't you. She likes you ron! So stop acting like its the end of the world!"
Ron looked deflated " I think she's gotten over me..."
"Oh ron I bet she hasn't"
Why was ron being so difficult. He was making me dought her affection towards ron. I shook my head with a grin, love was stupid.
We entered the great hall and Malfoy entered behind us. He brushed his shoulder against mine. Electricity shot through my body at the contact and I had to stifle a gasp.
"Bloody hell" ron wimpered
What was wrong now? "What is it ron?" I snapped a bit bitterly. I was still partly preoccupied watching Malfoy walk effortlessly over to the slitherins table. God he was undeniably gorgeous.
"Hermione..." Ron wimpered, his voice breaking.
Hermione! She wasn't at the griffindor table ... she was at the ravenclaw one ... talking to a boy. He was quite attractive, he had beautiful platinum blonde hair like ... Draco's... No harry stop!
Rons heart was probably breaking. I pretended not to notice Hermione. And forced ron onto a seat looking away from her and I sat opposite him. I regretted this instantly as it ment I couldn't see the slitherins table. Damnit. Ron glumly stabbed some bacon with his fork and held it up to his face and glared at it for what seemed like five minuites. I coughed trying to break the silence, and then...the ravenclaw boy next to hermione leaned over and kisses her on the cheek. She blushed. Shit! I had to get Ron out if that hall, but it was too late. Ron and Hermione locked eyes and Ron silently lost his temper and stormed out of the hall, anger smoldering. Shit!

T.B.C

Please Comment. This chapter was written by my cousin and he demanded credit for this chapter so yeah this was written by kai xxx