chapter 4 - Ginny's p.o.v

Ginny's p.o.v.

God my brother can be sooo ... oversensitive ...

He's been worried that Hermione is falling out of love with him for the past couple of weeks. Its so annoying! Yes Hermione kind of is moving on but to be honest Ron just needs to pull his docks up, deal with it and find someone else.

I was sitting at the raven claw table waiting for Luna, I had a good view of the griffindor table, so unfortunately watched as my brothers last match burnt out and left the great hall with harry trailing after him.

I could smell candy floss...Luna!

My heart skipped a beat as Luna's leg brushed against mine as she took a seat next to me.

Her hair is so light and soft and fluffy... and her skin is so perfect and clear... and her lips are so soft and pink... and her eyes...

"Ginny?" Luna's voice cut of my train of thought "are you OK ginny, you look quite dazed?"

"N-no-oh" shit my voice is breaking! "I'm fi-ine"

Her eyes gaze into mine, and I am lost. She doesn't look convinced, but she smiles and opens the new edition of the quibbler.

God she's so cute and quirky!

I stare at her beautiful face for the whole of breakfast. She's just so ... Perfect ...

Breakfast comes to a close and me and Luna get up to leave. She comes with me to the changing rooms and says she'll see me at lunch.

First lessons a free for everyone on the griffindor quidditch team, so we decide to make this one of our training slots.

I take my shirt off and stare at my reflection in one of the locker mirrors.

Could Luna ever find me attractive?