s i x

"Stop... please." Nayeon whispered and Tzuyu only laughed at her.

Nayeon was beyond tired. Her legs were full of cuts, the skin of her hands and feet were burned and right then, Tzuyu was holding a gun to her chin.

"Are you tired already?" Tzuyu pouted "You're so boring." she took the gun away from Nayeon "How about some food? I'm not that mean, I won't let you starve... yet."

Nayeon was hungry, very hungry and that's why she didn't understand why she vomited after finishing her food "Geez, if you wanna starve, fine!" Tzuyu complained "But just say it, don't puck! That's disgusting!"

That's when it hit Nayeon. She had been vomiting for some days but she thought it was the stress because of Jungkook and Bora absence. She was so concentrated on trying to get Jungkook and Bora back that she didn't even realise that her menstruation was late. And that's when she remembered that a few days before Tzuyu appeared, she and Jungkook were drunk after celebrating Jungkook's birthday and had some fun that nigh... without a condom.

"A baby?" Nayeon whispered to herself "No." she widened her eyes "I'm putting him in danger." she said louder and that's when she began to try to free herself from the ropes that were around her wrists "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" she yelled, tears rolling down her cheeks "Please." she cried "My baby."

"What the hell are you trying to do!?" Jihyo appeared along with Tzuyu "You finally realised you don't want to be here anymore!?" she chuckled "Guess that the 'I won't fight back.' is a lie, hun!?"

"Jihyo, do something." Tzuyu said.

"You two, come here." Jihyo called the new two men "Give her a lesson. Make her want to get out of here... in a body bag." she smirked.

The two men untied the ropes around Nayeon's wrist and when she tried to run away, one of them pushed her on the floor while the other was quick to punch her on the face. Nayeon tried fighting back but the men were faster and stronger than her. Her eyes shot open when one of them kicked her on the stomach. That's when she tried getting up but she was punched on the stomach making her fall on the floor again. Nayeon was punched and kicked numerous times, many of them on the stomach. She felt something on her legs, that were uncovered because of her shorts, and she was able to look down and see blood.

"NO! MY BABY!" she yelled and that's when the two men stopped hurting her "My baby." she cried.

"S-She was pregnant." Tzuyu gasped "Jihyo! She was pregnant!" she grabbed Jihyo by her collar "W-We just killed a baby!"

"Well... the baby is dead, might as well kill her already." she pushed Tzuyu and grabbed a gun pointing it to the crying Nayeon.

Tzuyu widened her eyes and grabbed a gun pointing it to Jihyo "T-This is your fault! I-I wasn't trying to get revenge... you pulled me in this mess with you! NOW LOOK... WE JUST KILLED A BABY!" 

"Tzuyu, calm down." Jihyo began to lower the gun.

"Y-You made me this way. You made me crazy!" Tzuyu stammered.

Jihyo gritted her teeth and pointed her gun at Tzuyu to shoot her but Tzuyu was faster and primed the trigger, shooting Jihyo right in the head.

"I-I'm sorry... but this is all your fault." Tzuyu let the gun fall on the floor, not before shooting at the two men too.

-

There was a shoot.

That's all Jungkook knew and that's what made his heart pound faster "Let's go! Quick!" Jungkook started to run along with the others who were behind him.

When they arrived at an open door, all that could be seen was the two men now dead - each one with a bullet on the left chest right above the heart - Jihyo was dead too while Tzuyu was on her knees on the floor looking down and Nayeon was still sobbing, her body beaten up and blood going down her legs.

"Nayeon." Jungkook gasped and ran to his wife "You will be alright, I will take you to the hospital." he grabbed Nayeon bridal style and took her out of the floor.

"Jungkook... the baby." Nayeon whispered and Jungkook looked at her confused "They killed my baby." she cried and Jungkook widened his eyes.

"You were pregnant?" Nayeon nodded "I'm so sorry I left you here, baby. I'm so sorry! It's all my fault." Jungkook kissed all over Nayeon's face.

"It's not your fault." Nayeon caressed his cheek "L-Let's go home now."

"Uhm... Jungkook!?" Jungkook turned around only to see the police men pointing their guns at them.

"Don't move!" one of the cops said loudly.

"She needs an hospital." Jungkook said through gritted teeth "Don't you see her state!? And she... she just lost her baby."

-

This is how the situation had turned out - Nayeon was at the hospital being taken care of, she wouldn't talk no anybody, the fact that she lost a baby tormenting her; if it weren't for Seokjin, everyone would be arrested but he told the police he was the only one to blame and that the others hadn't anything to do with gangs, guns or killing, Seokjin was the only one who was arrested even though the police was suspicious about the others but Jimin and Sana were able to make any evidence of their past life disappear; Tzuyu was in a mental hospital, cuffed to the bed since she was practically a killer; Jungkook was beside Nayeon all the time along with Bora who insisted she wanted to be beside her mother.

"Jungkook." the boy looked at the hospital bedroom's door seeing Yoongi "How is she doing?" he walked to the bed where Nayeon was laying on the side of her body, avoiding to talk to anybody.

"She won't talk to anybody." Jungkook whispered looking down "It really affected her."

Bora pouted when seeing the sadness all over her father's face. She was sad too that her mother wouldn't fill her with kisses like she always did. She looked at the bed where her mother was laying and got up from where she was siting and ran to the bed, climbing on it and hugging her mother's back.

"Mommy." Bora cried "I miss your kisses and your hugs."

Nayeon turned around and hugged her daughter, crying with her "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry."

Jungkook quickly got up too and hugged his wife and daughter close to him "Everything's going to be alright." he mumbled.

XX

No, it's not over yet.  But still, this is going to be a short fanfic just like the first book.